MARION COUNTY vs Whitwell

volsbbfan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can hear it now......

Just like football (clap clap clap,clap,clap)

:blink:

The Ridley Rowdies will be there and we'll be pumped. :blink:

Too much PURPLE for the little red kittens. :o

Edited by Guns 4

MC is in dire need of a WIN, I think their confidence is way way down. They have the potential to blow Whitwell out. But if don't come ready to play---then they could get embarressed. They need to take care of business the next few games and come ready to play if they make the tournament. They have the talent to win a few games in the district, but I'm not sure they have the want or desire to win.

I can hear it now......

:blink:

The Ridley Rowdies will be there and we'll be pumped. :blink:

Too much PURPLE for the little red kittens. :o

Ridley Rowdies my hiney, where were you at the Grundy game? Our guys needed some support and all you did was sit on your tail. I think it would help our girls and guys if the students would make it a tough place to play win or lose. Sometimes it just takes a little intimidation to help the opposing team have an off night. The Ridley Rowdies could do that if they were really loud and on their feet for 4 whole quaters. I think the RR's need a pep talk themselves about team spirit. Most of the time the only one's making noise is the parents and the old MC faithful. That is pitiful!!!!

Ridley Rowdies my hiney, where were you at the Grundy game? Our guys needed some support and all you did was sit on your tail. I think it would help our girls and guys if the students would make it a tough place to play win or lose. Sometimes it just takes a little intimidation to help the opposing team have an off night. The Ridley Rowdies could do that if they were really loud and on their feet for 4 whole quaters. I think the RR's need a pep talk themselves about team spirit. Most of the time the only one's making noise is the parents and the old MC faithful. That is pitiful!!!!

Just come on up to the Tigers den and we will show jasper what a real student section sounds like!!! :)