springfield at greenbrier feb 14 homecoming

crackerjack10

is greenbrier crazy they wont to play SPRINGFIELD for there homecoming i think they wont to get embaressed in front of all there family and stuff but i dont know you usually pick a team u can beat for homecoming...jackets beat them by 30 the last time and we took the big dogs off of them bc u cant take the dogs off because we have 12 dogs and they are already hype about this game they all know greenbrier talked stuff on here the last time after they got killed....but im gonna end this now dont even try to say anything bc half of springfield will be there and it is gonna be just like playing in the nest 2 times in one year so get ready to be stung.....................

greenbrier after feb 14 :lol:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is greenbrier crazy they wont to play SPRINGFIELD for there homecoming i think they wont to get embaressed in front of all there family and stuff but i dont know you usually pick a team u can beat for homecoming...jackets beat them by 30 the last time and we took the big dogs off of them bc u cant take the dogs off because we have 12 dogs and they are already hype about this game they all know greenbrier talked stuff on here the last time after they got killed....but im gonna end this now dont even try to say anything bc half of springfield will be there and it is gonna be just like playing in the nest 2 times in one year so get ready to be stung.....................

greenbrier after feb 14 :blink:

Is this REALLY the way they teach you to spell in Springfield??

Yeah we are taught to spell just fine! Dont get mad just because ya'll made a mistake by picking us for ya'lls homecoming. I mean we cant blame ya'll for picking us for ya'lls homecoming ya'll picked it before the season and there's no way that ya'll could've known how bad ya'll were going to stink and how good we we're going to be so i dont blame ya'll at all. good look and RIP after Febuary 14 cause ya'll will have ya'lls heart broken on Valentines Day sorry.

greenbrier after feb 14 :blink:

Real classy post.....really didn't expect anything less from Springfield. Hopefully their players (excuse me....DOGS) will play with a little class this time instead of like a bunch of undisciplined street ballers....or DOGS.

Your post is an embarrasment to your team and your school.

Ruff....Ruff....

greenbrier after feb 14 :o

In my opinion a school with "class" doesn't really care who they play on homecoming. I am sorry that "some" of the Springfield players or fans (which ever you represent) feel it is OK to want to "embarrass" anyone ever!

And trust me as one of the parents of one of those "crazy" Greenbrier players, I am NEVER embarrassed over my son's performance in a "game." However, I would be embarrassed if he got on here and even came close to writing a post like this one. Shame on you! :(

Every week this Greenbrier team just gets better and better. The last game against Goodpasture was just great. I mean they only went down by what, 6 points? So, once again in my opinion, I don't think Springfield should "expect" to walk in and walk out with a 30 point win!

Go Bobcats!

There is a difference between class and competitiveness a big difference in which most of our players are stand out students at SHS (of course that prolly means nothing to ya'll Bobkitty's i mean bobcats) All Crackerjack10 was tryin to say is that it's isnt a very smart decision to pick to play springfield on your homecoming. That isnt at all CLASSLESS that is the competitiveness coming out in a fellow athlete. O and your comment about the Bobcats gettin better with every game they play i think that you forget that 2 can play that game we also have gotten better with every game we have played so i'm not sure but i would not limit us to scoring a 100 and ya'll barely breakin 50 or 60 but miracles happen and we also dont expect to walkin and out and beat ya'll by 30 it is jus a good asumption that we have gotten better jus like ya'll have so good luck...But in all this hostility among us i would like to wish the Greenbrier Bobcats All the luck in the world...o yea about SHS having litte Class it seems that if a parent would get on here and talk about a Group of high school athletes and refer to them as "Dogs" that my friend is most classless. But as i said before Good luck and no ill will towards The Bobcats. See Ya'll on Valentines Day

There is a difference between class and competitiveness a big difference in which most of our players are stand out students at SHS (of course that prolly means nothing to ya'll Bobkitty's i mean bobcats) All Crackerjack10 was tryin to say is that it's isnt a very smart decision to pick to play springfield on your homecoming. That isnt at all CLASSLESS that is the competitiveness coming out in a fellow athlete. O and your comment about the Bobcats gettin better with every game they play i think that you forget that 2 can play that game we also have gotten better with every game we have played so i'm not sure but i would not limit us to scoring a 100 and ya'll barely breakin 50 or 60 but miracles happen and we also dont expect to walkin and out and beat ya'll by 30 it is jus a good asumption that we have gotten better jus like ya'll have so good luck...But in all this hostility among us i would like to wish the Greenbrier Bobcats All the luck in the world...o yea about SHS having litte Class it seems that if a parent would get on here and talk about a Group of high school athletes and refer to them as "Dogs" that my friend is most classless. But as i said before Good luck and no ill will towards The Bobcats. See Ya'll on Valentines Day

I would have to say your posts on this thread have been just as CLASSLESS as the cracker's have. And the "parent" you are refering to isn't actually a parent of a player on the team, but he does happen to be one of the classiest guys on these boards. If you noticed he was just calling yall's players by the same name crackerjack was..."dogs" so don't jump on him saying he was classless. You are definitely way out of line with your judgements on this thread, so if I were you I'd just keep my mouth shut and quit making my school look like a bunch of uneducated punks.

Edited by catsbball1

I heard Greenbrier’s freshmen team beat Springfield’s JV team last night by 11.

I also heard some of the Springfield players had a hard time with the loss with 2 hard intentional fouls at the end.

To reply to your comment about Springfield scoring 100…..I’m sure Coach Darden would score 100 if he could. He tried to the first game…pressing late in the 4th up 30. He is still bitter about losing to Greenbrier the last 3 years.

I heard Greenbrier’s freshmen team beat Springfield’s JV team last night by 11.

I also heard some of the Springfield players had a hard time with the loss with 2 hard intentional fouls at the end.

To reply to your comment about Springfield scoring 100…..I’m sure Coach Darden would score 100 if he could. He tried to the first game…pressing late in the 4th up 30. He is still bitter about losing to Greenbrier the last 3 years.

Well mr. "COACHHARD" that's all Coach Darden is doing is coaching hard so take a little bit of your own advice. And also i wouldnt judge a coach that carries such a big stick like coach darden in tha he is the all-time assist leader at the University Of Tennessee so i would say that he pretty much know's what he is doing. And i believe that last yr we split the series between our 2 teams with greenbrier taking one at there school and shs taking the win at their place but that is last yr this is this yr so live in the moment. but to end i want to appoligize for all the animosity in all of these post it's not that crackerjack and i were tryin to be unclassy it's that we are both very very competitive but again GOOD LUCK and fortune On Valentines Day cant wait i'm sure it will be a packed house because i know shs is gonna be bringing a ton of fans so till then...

greenbrier after feb 14 <_<

It's called "punctuation". It's those things called periods, commas, etc.... little things that you should have picked up in elementary school. What an amazing use of the English language....

And class? Yes, Darden just exudes it. What an example!

Hmmm.. Scheduling patsy's for homecoming. I guess Greenbrier should have penciled in the Jackets for our football homecoming during the last few years. Oh wait! We can't. Springfield wouldn't play us.......... :D

Edited by NoDoubt

If you think ya'll can beat us and beat us bad, then make the statement and stand behind it! It's nothing more than an opinion until it happens.

Rivals talk trash, is nothing more than that, talk. (Look at the Steelers & Seahawks and the trash talk from them) Some people choose to do it and others do not. But what is important is that you do not take it too serious and let it bother your game.

I predict Greenbrier by 500!! :unsure:

Edited by getthatqb