Ravenwood goes to college

Ravenwood is finally on the college football map. Tc Jennings signed with Arkansas State today and Daniel Becker and Dylan Williams signed with Austin Peay. TC also had a chance to go to Austin Peay but system doesnt fit him well. Does any1 think TC shouldve went with his fellow teammates or do you think his decision with ASU is the best option.

Seems like a better fit to the style of play for TC. Also, Isn't Ark St in a higher classification? I may be wrong on the classification, but I believe TC probably will get a bit more recognition at Ark St. Until recently, I believe Austin Peay had given up the ability to give give scholarships to players and I understand they have reinstated this recently. I think TC made a good decision and I am sure he would not go somewhere that did not make him happy.

Edited by bud

Ravenwood is finally on the college football map. Tc Jennings signed with Arkansas State today and Daniel Becker and Dylan Williams signed with Austin Peay. TC also had a chance to go to Austin Peay but system doesnt fit him well. Does any1 think TC shouldve went with his fellow teammates or do you think his decision with ASU is the best option.

I will say the Austin-Peay got 2 very good players from Ravenwood. I felt Becker was potentially D1 talent. He certainly had the size and speed. Williams was also a good signing for them.