Cheatham@Harpeth

HHSnumber1fan

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay we came over Tues and now I'm interested in your good team. Is Cheatham Co. the same team you all fought it out with last year. If so, why did they go down so in talent in a 1 year period. OR did schools rezone or something? Just currious cause I remember wars last year.

Cheatham loss some big time players last year. Although they may not be as strong as last year, Harpeth better play heads up.

Okay we came over Tues and now I'm interested in your good team. Is Cheatham Co. the same team you all fought it out with last year. If so, why did they go down so in talent in a 1 year period. OR did schools rezone or something? Just currious cause I remember wars last year.

Graduation losses banjodr, but Cheatham is still a very good team and Lawson can fill it up. Harpeth lost a couple of seniors as well, but were not affected as much. It should still be a good game. Bring your bus back up and I'll wash it off for ya. :o The gym will be rockin' Friday night.

Graduation losses banjodr, but Cheatham is still a very good team and Lawson can fill it up. Harpeth lost a couple of seniors as well, but were not affected as much. It should still be a good game. Bring your bus back up and I'll wash it off for ya. :thumb: The gym will be rockin' Friday night.

Thanks but we got our house to rock Fri. another non district AA game with Giles Co. the girls game won't be much but the boys will. The last 2 yrs with Tyler Smith were our largest crowds except for the Girls region. 80+ member pep band..it'll be loud also.

Edited by banjodr

The chance to lock up a regular season title in 11AA will be all Harpeth needs to get over the Columbia game. Harpeth plays harder than they have all season and wins by ten or more.

The last time Harpeth lost 2 games in a row? 01/17/04

The last time they lost a district game @ home? Cheatham 02/06/04

Edited by MIDTN