Lebanon at Riverdale

FOOTBALL_is_LIFE

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it will be riverdales homecoming, in the past i have questioned how much they want games, well i hope they really want this one because its always embarrasing when you lose your homecoming. lebanon has beat riverdale like...5 straight times i believe. hopefully riverdale will be ready

it will be riverdales homecoming, in the past i have questioned how much they want games, well i hope they really want this one because its always embarrasing when you lose your homecoming. lebanon has beat riverdale like...5 straight times i believe. hopefully riverdale will be ready

maybe in the past...not this time...lebanon on the verge of collapse.....riverdale manages to pull itself together for one last gasp and win by 5.

I keep thinking Riverdale is going to come out of their slump but they havent, hopefully they will on their homecoming, because its embarrassing when you lose that game...with that being said Im gonna pick Riverdale by 5, just because its their homecoming.

Although I bet Lebanon is getting tired of being everybodys homecoming game (3rd Friday in a row) ;)

I am having surgery in the morning but i will be at the game maybe a little groggy but i will be there I just hope that my WARRIORS come and play hard for the enitre game and give me 100% and if you are gonna go down go down FIGHTIN i do not know what it is about lebanon they seem to have our number hopefully we can break that slump FRIDAY NIGHT

GO WARRIORS

I am having surgery in the morning but i will be at the game maybe a little groggy but i will be there I just hope that my WARRIORS come and play hard for the enitre game and give me 100% and if you are gonna go down go down FIGHTIN i do not know what it is about lebanon they seem to have our number hopefully we can break that slump FRIDAY NIGHT

GO WARRIORS

riverdaleman, I hope that your surgery goes ok and is nothing serious. You will be in my prayers. You are truly a fan.......

dang im so mad i lost my POST! good recap of the game and all...dont feel like retyping it but riverdale played hard all 4 quarters and had a good gameplan, lots of guys got PT. joey lee made his debut on varsity (he's a freshman) and did very well scoring 7 points. he is not listed but here is the link to the scoring breakdown:

http://preps.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...45468&story_id=

thomas with 25 :P