Best Team in CHATTANOOGA ?

bigballer11689

We can all try to figure out who the best is but the only way is to have a tournament. No team in Chattanooga is undefeated so our tendency is to compare common opponents which is cool, but faulty and misleading logic. East Ridge may be a good team, but they lost to Grace. So Grace is the best, but they lost to Ooltewah. We can keep going if needed. Red Bank and McMinn Central by virtue of fewer losses could make the best claims to being the best, but the game is played on the court, not on coach t.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People not wanting to include McMinn Central in the Chattanooga Area know that they are the best and they just don't want to admit it.......East Ridge will find out come Regions but they have to make it there first.....Everyone is forgetting where the District Tournament is for 6AA...Its in Sequatchie....You thought it was hard to win there the other night....Wait til tourney time!!!!

People not wanting to include McMinn Central in the Chattanooga Area know that they are the best and they just don't want to admit it.......East Ridge will find out come Regions but they have to make it there first.....Everyone is forgetting where the District Tournament is for 6AA...Its in Sequatchie....You thought it was hard to win there the other night....Wait til tourney time!!!!

You're exactly right...people know McMinn Central is bar none the best team in the area...for some reason though, everybody seems to hate them...lol...

I remember a couple years ago when the tourney was in Marion.....East Ridge was the #2 seed and Bledsoe was #7 and in the first round Bledsoe beat East Ridge and they didn't get to go to Regions then....I think history may repeat itself this year, but it won't be Bledsoe upsetting them......They will be lucky to even make it into the tourney the way they been playing....

why is temple so high on everyone's list? They arent that good. Now I do agree that Grace is really good, but i have a hard time believing that they can even be the best in the city. Anyways, if I am wrong, and Grace is the best team in the city, Chattanooga is one sad basketball town. Nothing against Grace though

Red Bank is better than those three teams you mentioned. grace and Temple are respectable but not east ridge. teams grace and temple have lost to we have beaten

I remember a couple years ago when the tourney was in Marion.....East Ridge was the #2 seed and Bledsoe was #7 and in the first round Bledsoe beat East Ridge and they didn't get to go to Regions then....I think history may repeat itself this year, but it won't be Bledsoe upsetting them......They will be lucky to even make it into the tourney the way they been playing....

That was a fluke, That was the worst game ER played all year. It was a shame it happened like that. I believe ER was the 4th or 5th ranked team in the state at that time.