What time does Baylor and Brentwood Academy start?

locreapin119

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

you sound uhm...biased? i hope you aren't reffing

This is not a matter of being biased. This match will be a joke. Why is BA even at the state? The TSSAA is taking too many teams. As far as reffing (?), it does not matter. You could have the worlds best ref's and it still will be ugly. This is nothing more than a warm up for Baylor.....

This is not a matter of being biased.[??????] This match will be a joke. ..... As far as reffing (?), it does not matter. You could have the worlds best ref's and it still will be ugly. This is nothing more than a warm up for Baylor.....

Profound observation, "he's been pinned ref." <_<

I'm personally happy BA and coach Cash has the opportunity to go and get a taste of what it's like to be the best and what they need to get there in the future.

Profound observation, "he's been pinned ref." <_<

I'm personally happy BA and coach Cash has the opportunity to go and get a taste of what it's like to be the best and what they need to get there in the future.

Sommers,

What's up with this comment? Why take a shot at me like this when you know what I said is true. I am sure BA is excited to be in the state, however, it does not change the fact they will get smoked. Be happy for Coach Cash and the wrestlers and be happy for them tomorrow!!!

What's with "...what's it like to be the best..." NOT!!!!!!

Edited by hespinnedref