In the West

tricklician

i dont believe there is such thing as an easy road to the state tournament..yes lexington will still have their big guns this year..but i wouldnt go as far as sayin that they will have an easy road..this is just highschool baseball and anything can happen

I meant that Lexington should have an easier chance at winning their district than Milan does. Then we have to take care of our business in the regional games.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I meant that Lexington should have an easier chance at winning their district than Milan does. Then we have to take care of our business in the regional games.

yeah you do have a point there i guess..since milan is out of lexington's district they do have a better chance..back 2 back 2 back with milan in lexington's district..but good luck to the big L this season

What team will be the best this year 2006 ?

Milan,Covington,Ripley,Lexington,USJ,Dyer County,Halls,Huntingdon,JCS,South Side, Liberty,Henry County,McKenzie

If I left you team out let us all know about it.

In AA ball I'll go out on a limb and say Dyer County will make alot of noise and in A ball I'll say it going to hard to beat JCS, Hall or Huntingdon.

I don't know about many of the teams in West TN, but I hear Riverside has a couple of guys in the upper 80's to low 90's. They should be tough for any team to compete with.

I don't know about many of the teams in West TN, but I hear Riverside has a couple of guys in the upper 80's to low 90's. They should be tough for any team to compete with.

I don't know about upper 80's but there was a pretty decent Riverside pitcher last year. He did well against my squad but we beat him. If I remember right he was a sophomore.

Riverside lost a few good players to graduation. Puckett being one of them... BIG DUDE...

They will be decent, and who knows, since they have moved down to "a" they may be very good...

I don't know about upper 80's but there was a pretty decent Riverside pitcher last year. He did well against my squad but we beat him. If I remember right he was a sophomore.

Riverside lost a few good players to graduation. Puckett being one of them... BIG DUDE...

They will be decent, and who knows, since they have moved down to "a" they may be very good...

Panthofer is average at best(82-84 MPH fastball) All I keep hearing in the Jackson area is how he is going big time D1. We have many players in West TN that are alot better than him. He might go big time to be the team manager and laundry washer thats it!

Do you know the kid's name at riverside? I recently heard that they had a kid named Garrett that was being looked at by Ole Miss, Tenn., Memphis and a few others. Correct me if I'm wrong, but reports are that he was consistent at 88-90 this fall.

Do you know the kid's name at riverside? I recently heard that they had a kid named Garrett that was being looked at by Ole Miss, Tenn., Memphis and a few others. Correct me if I'm wrong, but reports are that he was consistent at 88-90 this fall.

yes, his name is Ross Garrett he was a sophmore last year and did very well, he returns this year as a junior and looks to have a great season the reports of consistent 88-90 are true i have watched him pitch and batted against him he is a very good pitcther, the college stuff i don't know about but i wouldn't doubt it, Riverside did lose a few seniors last year that helped them out, puckett being one coleman, drew carroll, but Riverside moving down should without a doubt help them out this year!

Panthofer is average at best(82-84 MPH fastball) All I keep hearing in the Jackson area is how he is going big time D1. We have many players in West TN that are alot better than him. He might go big time to be the team manager and laundry washer thats it!

man you are talking crazy about pantofer,why must you say stuff like that.you must be a kid or have a kid at one of the soft schools in west tn.jcm is a real school madeup of real kids not one of the schools that try and stack the teams like a travel ball team or a dixie youth team that must be what your used to.you just hide and watch jcm and pantofer.and he will go bigtime let us know where you or your child goes we will be waiting to hear.