best student section

d-town baller

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Orange Crush From Clinton Is Not The Biggest in the State But We Get In Players Heads And Take Them Outta Their Game. We Do Get A Little "Mean" @ Times But WHATEVER. The Students Have Been Know To Lift The Team Up On Their Shoulders And Care Them To The Victory. When Ever Teams Come To The Dragon Den They Either Get Crushed By Us Or Our Team.

Well I think that if you came to our school, you would notice that we have one of the craziest student sections, THE BLUE NATION, and most teams in our conference dont like comming here because of it...and we take the NATION to their schools for away games so that way we get to them no matter where we are or what they think is gonna go down. Cause no matter what, with THE BLUE NATION is always there to pull the Erwin Blue Devils through anything. We have gone all year undefeated in the conference and we are in the top five in the state. I know that there are alot of good student sections but I think we are one of the best!

I :D BLUE NATION!!!

GOOD LUCK BLUE!!!

~*~*Go Devils!!*~*~

Edited by UCBlueDevils

The Orange Crush From Clinton Is Not The Biggest in the State But We Get In Players Heads And Take Them Outta Their Game. We Do Get A Little "Mean" @ Times But WHATEVER. The Students Have Been Know To Lift The Team Up On Their Shoulders And Care Them To The Victory. When Ever Teams Come To The Dragon Den They Either Get Crushed By Us Or Our Team.

Clinton does have the best student section. We do get in their heads and its funny when the other team screws up. We give the dragons a little boost of energy and it is awesome.

anyone seen a BGA game this year???their student section was pretty rowdy. for only having 350 people in the school they always have a good showing for every game. Id be shocked if there was a much better student section and id have to see it to believe it. anyone whos been to a bga game knows what im talking abt