YellowJackets strike again in Kingston. its hard to play against 8

brocksterdanza

i witnessed tonight the biggest throw of a game by officials in my life tonight. I am speaking of the loudon vs. kingston game. Loudon goes into the half leading by 13. Loudon had played a great game up until then...... after the half, the zebras took over..... allowing kingston to go to the line a total of over 40 times in the game to loudons mere 20. After watching the video the referees seemed to be a great deal out of position and trying to make "should have happend"calls. Phantom calls cost a good team and a good group of kids a game tonight. i dont mind if the kids are beaten by another team, but to have th refs take the game over just makes me want to puke. Coach Wells and the redskins staff got a pipeing tonight, and shouldnt be holding their heads in dispair, but instead be out looking for payback.

i witnessed tonight the biggest throw of a game by officials in my life tonight. I am speaking of the loudon vs. kingston game. Loudon goes into the half leading by 13. Loudon had played a great game up until then...... after the half, the zebras took over..... allowing kingston to go to the line a total of over 40 times in the game to loudons mere 20. After watching the video the referees seemed to be a great deal out of position and trying to make "should have happend"calls. Phantom calls cost a good team and a good group of kids a game tonight. i dont mind if the kids are beaten by another team, but to have th refs take the game over just makes me want to puke. Coach Wells and the redskins staff got a pipeing tonight, and shouldnt be holding their heads in dispair, but instead be out looking for payback.

This game was officiated in a terrible way in the second half. I am a big fan of Coach Wells and the Redskins, but you have to realize that there will be bad and biased refs at some games. They should be happy that this happened in the regular season rather than in the district or region tournament. I think it will really fuel the 'Skins come tourny time, and both District and Region are at Loudon so they could still come out pretty well. It will be tough to win Region for any team and I look at Loudon as probably the second best team in their district to have a chance to win region b/c they play so well at home. Good Luck to them and hopefully crap like this won't happen to them again. If I was Kingston I wouldn't really want that win since they weren't near earning, but you gotta take what they give you and who, knows, maybe Kingston would have come back without the aid of the refs but I doubt it.

There were a few bads calls, however your players were reaching every time on the press. Besides no team should win after having three technicals called in one game. That shows a total lack of discipline. One on a player or coach I could see, but three T's on three different players. I also think its ridiculous to blame the Kingston coaches like some of your parents did. What do you want them to do about the refs- its not like they hand picked them.