RBS's Leonard going to Jackson Co.

blondy12

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry don't mean to cause trouble, just asking if it's true. Hence the question. So is it a lie that she is being recruited to Jackson County? If you know, then just say so. Or does it have to be kept secret?

My nephew plays for Jackson County. As an almuni of Jackson County, it concerns me that we pull players in to the school to play ball for Coach Brown. It means very little to me that our girls have such a great team, when some major contibutors to their success don't even live in our community. Our boys would have a better team if most of them had not been recruited to Clay County.

So I do not mean to be rude or cause anyone problems, but these are my feelings about the topic.

Muffin, I live in Cookeville.

Sorry don't mean to cause trouble, just asking if it's true. Hence the question. So is it a lie that she is being recruited to Jackson County? If you know, then just say so. Or does it have to be kept secret?

My nephew plays for Jackson County. As an almuni of Jackson County, it concerns me that we pull players in to the school to play ball for Coach Brown. It means very little to me that our girls have such a great team, when some major contibutors to their success don't even live in our community. Our boys would have a better team if most of them had not been recruited to Clay County.

So I do not mean to be rude or cause anyone problems, but these are my feelings about the topic.

That is a very good answer,and you spoke the truth.

That is a very good answer,and you spoke the truth.

Blondy this would not suprise me if she moved to JC and played because she plays for Brown in AAU as well. Brown has to do something to stay up with RBS,what better way then to try and get a player that he coaches in AAU.

Blondy this would not suprise me if she moved to JC and played because she plays for Brown in AAU as well. Brown has to do something to stay up with RBS,what better way then to try and get a player that he coaches in AAU.

She doesn't play for Brown in AAU she plays for Team Pride with Woosley's team. And her mom has said on several occasions that she will stay at RBS. Things could have changed since I talked with her last, one never knows BUT it seems that she is very happy and doing very well at RBS.

Your ignornance precedes you. She does not play for Coach Brown in AAU. Not sure what you mean as JC has beaten RBS both times they have played them. There is NO truth to this rumor, it was one that was started a long time ago actually last year but that is all it was and is for that matter. :)

Who is your nephew?

TSSAA has let Shelbyville do this for years. Does Jackson County plan to make this their way to stay on top? They have some good players coming up from middle school I think, why recruit? I just don't go for this college type recruiting style that we have going on.

If you can't prove it, you don't need to post it!! Leave this child alone. JC doesn't deserve this, Laken certainly doesn't deserve it and you don't even want to go there with the Shelbyville gossip.

Your ignornance precedes you. She does not play for Coach Brown in AAU. Not sure what you mean as JC has beaten RBS both times they have played them. There is NO truth to this rumor, it was one that was started a long time ago actually last year but that is all it was and is for that matter. :)

Who is your nephew?

B):)B):)