Preseason Top AAA Teams

play2live

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see that many of you rank Hendersonville pretty high. From what I hear D. Kelly will not play for them this year. Do you think that Hendersonville will fare well even without him?

he missed alot of games last year when he went to ireland with U-17 national team they beat brentwood without kelley he was not their whole team

I hope that everyone thinks Hendersonville will be down without Kelley. They will not be down. I saw them without Kelley for much of the season last year and they did not miss a beat. Now, I will make this statement, it happens every year. Hendersonville will lose and tie about every scrimmage game and everyone will think they are down. Coach always plays scrimmages to see what he has and not neccessarily to win. They always start slow and build as the season goes. By State, they will be ready.

Its not very smart to think a state finalist from last year will not do good cause Kelley left.. so am definitely thinking Hendersonville will be a very good team again this year, and will be a team to beat. They really will miss him, but they might be able to get things together and make some noise.

Edited by Chizaggi

No, Hendersonville will be very strong again this year. We played them first round of the state and even though Kelly was a great player there whole was good.

As for McMinn, we did lose 5 starters (mainly defense) but we will be strong this year. We did lose Jared Price up front but we have picked up a Junior this year that should do very well in his place, and he will have Andy Slack (a.k.a Hot Sauce). As for goaly, we have Bobby Smith. He did not get much Varsity time last year but he is a great keeper, we just need to stick him the weight room some. But, were we lost the most was in defense. We lost are stopper and are 2 starting backs, but we have picked up a Freshman that looks realy promising. I think that we will put it together and have a very promising season.

Will we go back to state? I personaly think we will, I know that we have the talent to do it...I just hope are team can play together.

This is really just a guess. As I do not know a lot about most of these teams.

Here's mine:

1) Brentwood

2) Farragut

3) Hendersonville

4) Oak Ridge

5) Houston

6) Bearden

7) Blackman

8) Clarksville (should be back after a down year)

9) McMinn County

10) Rossview

11) Soddy Daisy

My outside picks:

Ravenwood

Smyrna

Cordova

Not that I disagree with most of your list, I think Glencliff( who beat Ravenwood last year and advanced to sectional finals) will be solid as well. Dont think they can get past Brentwood or Hendersonville, two of their three loses last year, but should make it to the regions once again.