Rockwood 06

rwtigerde41

The outfeild has the players set as of right now with doughty morgan and the new sophmore that didn't play last year .. Moriarty .. he is getting hitting lessons right now getting back on track he played up until last year but he has great speed and good arm for the outfeild but its up to Coach Lane to decide if he is good enough to play or if he will be on the bench ..! 3rd base is filled with Allen he has the starting postion pretty much wraped up!

It will be either clem or mayton at 2nd, but whoever gets it will have 2 earn it. I personally think clem has the advantage but he will have to continue to work hard.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have to ask something? i heard rockwood got this super soph. that transfered from OZ and is suppose to be the best thing snice sliced bread. i heard he was awesome and that he was suppose to take willis starting job. B/c he wanted to play short-stop/true or false?

that would be a big negative. his name is Russel Tinker and he is an ok baseball player but in terms of playin he will be beside a bunch of us on the bench.

that would be a big negative. his name is Russel Tinker and he is an ok baseball player but in terms of playin he will be beside a bunch of us on the bench.

He wouldn't be able to play anyway.

TSSAA won't allow it.

I've played with Tinker all my life.

He would have to sit out a whole year.

He might play JV though.

This is russell tinker and crazyeyes u need to stop running your mouth i deserved everything I got last year because I worked hard before I got to high school and after practice durig high school and i didnt need to carry the water bottles because I was on the field so if u got the guts to run ur mouth on this computer say it to my face i have never said anything bout u because idk who u are but and i havent said anything bout about o.s. when i left cause i still got some friends up there like john hooks and charles mitchell and b.t.,so dont go runnin ur mouth when u havent proved nothing to me i dont have to prove anything to anyone cause people know that i can play u need to prove what ever u got if u play and ur comment bout my bat well that bat batted .300 last year as a freshman what have u done

This is russell tinker and crazyeyes u need to stop running your mouth i deserved everything I got last year because I worked hard before I got to high school and after practice durig high school and i didnt need to carry the water bottles because I was on the field so if u got the guts to run ur mouth on this computer say it to my face i have never said anything bout u because idk who u are but and i havent said anything bout about o.s. when i left cause i still got some friends up there like john hooks and charles mitchell and b.t.,so dont go runnin ur mouth when u havent proved nothing to me i dont have to prove anything to anyone cause people know that i can play u need to prove what ever u got if u play and ur comment bout my bat well that bat batted .300 last year as a freshman what have u done

dude you have no friends in os i have talked to john and the rest of them. they dont like you man. so go to rockwood and sit the bench and say go team go

Man thats quite funny considering i talked to them last night at the game and they didnt say anything so ur just runnin ur mouth once again on crap u dont knowany thing about if u were a real man u'd tell me who u were so we could settle this instead of u being a pansy and running ur mouth on a computer what r u 6? and yeah i'll be settin on it for now but not for long

How are things shaping up now that Brezeale is gone? Will there be enough pitching? Will Willis be able to step up into a leader? Who will surprise some people and emerge as contributers? How far will Lane's squad go this year now that they're in a new district and the multiplier is in effect?

Where did Breazeale go ?