how is the imac conference looking this year?

fplayer83

Crouch and Story should lead their younger teammates into the regions and beyond. Dallas is a legitimate D1 prospect and has the intangible, great speed. One of the best players in Tennessee.

Someone said that Crouch scored from second base on a passed ball the other night--is that true? I don't believe that I've ever heard of that done before.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone said that Crouch scored from second base on a passed ball the other night--is that true? I don't believe that I've ever heard of that done before.

It could happen depending on how far away the back stop is and how far away from the catcher the ball was. Also, it could have been that the catcher made a bad throw to 3B trying to throw him out.

You've got to remember though. It was Sevier Co., the perrenial cellar-dwellers in District 3. Good team to get your feet wet with. When is the next Patriot scrimmage?

What was that about the cellar-dwellars..??

Final score

SCHS-12

JCHS-8

No thats not a typo either..Sevier County wins.

Season starts in 6 days..Hope everyone is ready.

On Wednesday the game will be at West and for the rest of the week the games are going to be at Frank Lorino

That stinks. It's pretty bad to have such a good preseason tourney on such a CRAPPY field when there are OTHER fields around in much better shape. The people at East need to light a fire and get Sherwood finished. It shouldn't take two years to fix the field.