Watching Wrestlers Lose

BigDogDaddy

man that houston story is a classic, i laughed for a good while about that one. Although I do not agree with the whole throwing things and making a big scene, when it came to a big match that i lost if it made me upset i did that behind closed doors. I think every wrestler should have respect for his coach and his teammates and not embarrase them. They should take the loss like a man and then get mad behind closed doors.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone fill me in?

An extremely sad and embarrassing story for the kid, his family and team. The take a way is if you're going to lose your temper, go do it in the locker room, not in front of several thousand fans. And if your mother's going to lose her temper, tell her to keep her hands off the security gaurds.

Booting ringside furniture is now referred to as "Going Houston". Hope the kid and his mother got their lives together. They'll run into one or two more dissapointments in life.

That was such an incredible display, I honestly sad for the kid and his family. I was on the floor prepping one of my wrestlers at the time and heard the commotion and looked over in just enough time to see the conclusion of things. Needless to say my wrestler learned an important lesson then.

That was such an incredible display, I honestly sad for the kid and his family. I was on the floor prepping one of my wrestlers at the time and heard the commotion and looked over in just enough time to see the conclusion of things. Needless to say my wrestler learned an important lesson then.

Yeah, and we were next on the same mat with Luke in the semi-finals. Talk about a difficult time to keep your kid focused. We were walking up to the mat when the doo-doo hit the fan. Coach Holmes did everything he could to keep Luke's back to the additional display and show that was occuring at the scorer's table and up the arena steps. How did that one turn out. Let's see, Luke gave up 2 penalty points in the first 45 seconds and we thought we were doomed. Then he takes a big lead and wins the match after some viscious elbows were thrown and the other guy was disqualified. 2 flagrant misconduct ejections in a row on the same mat.

Edited by CoachDelgado

Yeah, and we were next on the same mat with Luke in the semi-finals. Talk about a difficult time to keep your kid focused. We were walking up to the mat when the doo-doo hit the fan. Coach Holmes did everything he could to keep Luke's back to the additional display and show that was occuring at the scorer's table and up the arena steps. How did that one turn out. Let's see, Luke gave up 2 penalty points in the first 45 seconds and we thought we were doomed. Then he takes a big lead and wins the match after some viscious elbows were thrown and the other guy was disqualified. 2 flagrant misconduct ejections in a row on the same mat.

Thought I was watching a WWF smackdown.

Wasn't there some kicking in that one too?

your killing me.

Enough of the psyco analysis.

What happened, in detail, with all the sweat and cussiing included.

I am dying to know what the Houstin incident was and what Momma did to make it so memorable.

Please???????

You're too young. Ask again when you can prove you're 21. The details might currupt you. Actually, it shouldn't have been brought up to begin with but the protagonist in the drama is long out of high school and probably doesn't darken the door of wrestling matches now.

Edited by takedown3