Hendersonville Highschool

HvilleLegend

Hugo might be one of the best basketball stories out there...He came out of the same middle school as Hubert but didnt even make the team because he was undersized...the kid isnt much bigger but is starting to put up noumbers in varsity for high school...well for coming out of not playing in middle school your 7th grade year to being a part of one of the top teams in the midstate is pretty impressive...Good luck to them in the tourney

Hugo might be one of the best basketball stories out there...He came out of the same middle school as Hubert but didnt even make the team because he was undersized...the kid isnt much bigger but is starting to put up noumbers in varsity for high school...well for coming out of not playing in middle school your 7th grade year to being a part of one of the top teams in the midstate is pretty impressive...Good luck to them in the tourney

He certainly made the difference in that game Friday night. Great game Commandos. You guys have proven a lot of people wrong in Middle Tennessee. Good luck in the tournament. :thumb:

H'ville... Typical--Play the no respect card...Come on... The Tennessean has you rated number five in the midstate...That is pretty daggone good...The Tennessean, Star News, and the News Examiner have given you your props. You are having an outstanding season and everyone in the State knows it. Do not whine about respect... On another note... Have watched Chris Hewgley since he was eight years old.. You will find no better child on and off the court... He was totally dissed at Hawkins... Coach West deserves all the credit in the world for not judging Chris by his size but by his heart and ability... Coach West has a new fan in me and has my upmost respect for giving this young man the opportunity he desrves.

H'ville... Typical--Play the no respect card...Come on... The Tennessean has you rated number five in the midstate...That is pretty daggone good...The Tennessean, Star News, and the News Examiner have given you your props. You are having an outstanding season and everyone in the State knows it. Do not whine about respect... On another note... Have watched Chris Hewgley since he was eight years old.. You will find no better child on and off the court... He was totally dissed at Hawkins... Coach West deserves all the credit in the world for not judging Chris by his size but by his heart and ability... Coach West has a new fan in me and has my upmost respect for giving this young man the opportunity he desrves.

Well said feverfan :thumb:

No doubt about it Hugo is the best story of the year. But please , and dont get me wrong me and my boy hugo are close friends but dont forget about the rest of the team. Hubert is the states best kept secret. Edward sawyer is the best athelete on the court almost every game, and josh Johnson is a shutdown defender with great ball skills. Im not saying Hville isnt getting respected but we dont get what we deserve. I think Coach West is this years coach of the year.

Hendersonville should have an easy path to the region championship. The other district is weak once again ... Hendersonville already drilled Clarksville 77-53 earlier in the year. Region 5-AAA Tournament is at Clarksville High School this year.

District 9-AAA Standings:

1. Hendersonville 10-1

2. Mt. Juliet 7-4

3. Beech 7-4

4. LaVergne 6-6

5. Wilson Central 4-7

6. Smyrna 3-8

7. Gallatin 2-9

District 10-AAA Standings :

1. Clarksville 12-1

2. Northeast 9-4

3. Springfield 9-4

4. Dickson Co. 8-5

5. Henry Co. 5-8

6. Rossview 4-9

7. Kenwood 3-10

8. Northwest 2-11

Hendersonville is good, sometimes great, year in and year out because of one guy: Coach West. He knows his stuff and is one ex-player that has empathy for his players (and, from what I've seen, gets along with them, too). He's 'been there, done that.' I like him because he gives his players the freedom they deserve and is flexible. Hope y'all go far. You deserve it.

Oh, and one more thing: Michael Hubert IS.....A.....PLAYAAA!! And Hugo: WHAT a story!