District 7AAA

BlazinSpeed

Sloan and Goad at Oakland are a good one-two punch..they mix it up well. I haven't heard of anyone else over there...Blackman's catcher is pretty good from what I saw last year, they needed better pitching and a better outfield last year in order to be as competetive as in years past. (Keep in mind- the girls who stepped up to pitch, pitching wasn't their primary position..) I've been asking around for individual names at Blackman...no one is willing to share...hmm?

-thro_k3

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oakland's going to do fine, Blackmans going to be better this year, they have a new pitcher, but lets be honest here folks, I dont think there is any doubt who is going to walk away with it all.

Mark my words , guys, the team i am talking about has every member on it busting their tail right now to make it happen this year. They have a target on their backs that is huge, and they will make mistakes, but they are going to do it this year because they have worked hard and will continue thoughout the season to work even harder.

and that team would be??????? dare i say the mighty RIVERDALE WARRIORS?

Who is Blackman's new pitcher? I tried to watch in the fall but I never got to see them play..? Also, going back a couple of replies, I still feel that it will all depend on execution at districts. Of course, Riverdale has more talent than everyone with more discipline instilled in the program, but they do not have enough talent to preconcieve the title of district champs so early...

-thro_k3

tho...,

Blackman's freshmen pitcher is Natalie Pappini. She played with the Warrior 14U team last summer. Along with her the new coaching staff will improve their game. Mr. Gregory has been around the game for a while now. I don't know why everyone was secretive with the freshmen's name. Everyone knows about her. It is no secret.

tho...,

Blackman's freshmen pitcher is Natalie Pappini. She played with the Warrior 14U team last summer. Along with her the new coaching staff will improve their game. Mr. Gregory has been around the game for a while now. I don't know why everyone was secretive with the freshmen's name. Everyone knows about her. It is no secret.

so why is she not at riverdale if she played with a warrior14 u teamdo we have that much depth at pitcher i kknow we have Kat and darci so was that too much depth so she decided to go to blackman instead?

About Natalie Papini the reason she came to blackman (dont take this the wrong way) but from my understandin was the education factor. And she never really did play any fall ball with us she was playing volleyball. She is soooooo talented and comitted to this game it is unbelievable the the reason she played for riverdale this summer was because she could not find another team. And for the question who do we have.... well lets see here our first 5-6 hitters are all VERY strong not to mention we have been hittin the weights pretty hard in the off season. We have been also been in the cages the ENTIRE off season. I am not goin to put individual names on here because once season starts we will definetely make a name for ourselves and plus this is a team sport the individuals should not matter and we are slowly beginning to realize that. I will put one name on here tho and the main thing we have this year that we didnt have last year is a COACH!!!! We have one of the most dedicated coach's around. And this is coming from me a girl who NO ONE ever thought had a chance and all it took was for one person to give her a chance and believe in her and yall are going to see a different me this year!! Sorry to get all mushy gushy on you..... but look out for us to creep up on a couple of yall this year. I CANT WAIT TILL THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

Blazin i dont know you and i probably wouldnt even recognize your name but i am proud of you i dont care how goood you are i appreciate the way you are talking about how hard you have worked and the way you seem to want to do anything you can to contribute to your team.

As far as the educaton Riverdale is one of the top public school in mid tn but i dont think you can go wrong with any of our county schools I think our school are awesome its just that RIVERDALE IS BETTER LOL Thank you for the answer as to why she played with us

Continue you your hard work even after the season starts and even if you have struggles keep your team up and keep fighitng thru do great until you play Riverdale LOL JK

I think Riverdales softball team probably has the same thing going on as Brentwood does. Brentwood has 4 excellent pitchers in the lineup. It is really intimidating to a young freshman pitcher coming up that wants time. Riverdale also has one tremendous ace. My guess is that the young lady decided to go where they needed a pitcher, Blackman. Of course , I dont know and it really none of my business, but it couldnt be the education factor as the scores of students that leave both schools are identical.

Well, the best of luck to both schools. I am really glad you are happy with your new coach , blazin speed.