Pearl-Cohn Coaching Search

Guest catfish-hunter

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

Reese is currently an assistant at Glencliff. I talked to him and Abner about a month ago. I do not know if he is certified or not.

If he is certified he'd be a good choice. He's an excellent offensive play caller with college coaching experience.

Hey TBB, maybe it is Broom???? Like I said before, I can't say who it is or who it isn't now that I'm 0 for 2 with my picks. Broom has enjoyed plenty of success in a short period of time at McGavock and he also qualifies as being that big name choice. Pearl-Cohn would be a much easier place to win than McGavock seeing as how every year when McGavock goes to the playoffs they are playing the likes of Ravenwood, Brentwood, Franklin, Gallatin, and Dickson Co. in the first three rounds of the playoffs.

Guest catfish-hunter

You have a correct statement whatchman. Any other names interviewing before friday. Will "they" make Currie take the job?

"before friday"?????? Will we know who the new coach is going to be on Friday or will the interview go 'til Friday and the new coach be named next week??????

Guest catfish-hunter

It's a good thing that the specific week was not named in this thread, but never fear the 'powers' in metro really care and are trying to get the best coach for PC. Excuse me, I just threw after up after reading my own post.

Where's the love for the higher powers in Metro??????

Guest catfish-hunter

they want tony currie to be the man at pearl

Again, when can the folks on here expect an announcement about this job???? I thought it was Johnson at first but that plan backfired big time. Now Johnson has bigger things to worry about like saving face. The TSSAA is all over good 'ole "Slick Willy". You all know who I thought the next person in line would be (aka my wildcard pick) but that never panned out either. I even went as far as to throw former TSU head coach and current Glencliff assistant James Reese into the mix for this job. He's not certified obviously.

We've heard Jay Gore (Hillsboro), Wamon Buggs (Whites Creek), Tony Booth (Pearl-Cohn), Tony Brunnetti (Pearl-Cohn), Bobby Baskin (McGavock), and Scott Murray (Beech) all as possible candidates. I see where whatchacallit said that Baskin, Murray, and Brunnetti have all applied and interviewed. Now you say that Tony Curry (Antioch) is the guy that Pearl-Cohn is pursuing hot and heavy. Is this Fitzgerald's choice, Brunette's choice, or the principal's choice??????

If I've somehow forgotten a name someone PLEASE inform me. I believe everyone but the Easter Bunny has been mentioned for this job and if it goes much longer that could soon become someone's choice. My man shadow is obviously correct when he talks about the incompetence going on behind closed doors involving the "higher powers" in the Metro/Nashville School System.

PLEASE MAKE A DECISION FOR PETE'S SAKE :thumb: