D2

sanchez

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus, with catcher Dave Banks, McCallie might as well be competing with the pros. This kid is the most solid catcher i have ssen in years. After hitting a pop time of 1.89 last year as a junior, and recently signing to wofford with a scholarship, I think this young man will have a large role in leading McCallie to a state championship victory this year.

If you are going up against McCallie this year, you might as well give up. After losing only 2 seniors, McCallie has no choice but to take state with ease.

I agree that Mcallie will be good but i wouldnt say that they are going to walk through state. There are a few more good teams that they are going to have to beat to win it all. Christian Brothers will always be good, BGA didnt lose much and should contend, Father Ryan only lost a few players, and I am not sure but Knox Webb had a good run last year so they might or might not have a ligit chance this year.

Its not going to be easy so I wouldnt just give it to someone just yet.

Irishman, I am taking from your name that you play for Father Ryan. And I am pretty sure that McCallie shut you out 7-0 in the first round of the playoffs and then lost to yall 11-9 after an emotional loss to CBHS 30 min. prior. So really you have no room to say that you are better because you have lost to us as well and by more points. But, hey, what do i know? Im just a dumb lacrosse player.

We will see what happens this year. (If you make it to state)

StraightUpLaxin I wonder what those things up on the scoreboard are? Points? No actually those are called runs. Please use correct baseball terminology when talking on the baseball forums. You just proved that you are just a lacrosse player.

Also a loss is a loss, doesnt matter whether it is by one run or ten runs.

Im not going to say we are difinitely going to make it to state, but we a have a real good shot.

StraightupLaxin man chill. Baseball is a sport where anyone can beat anyone on any given day. You come out of the box talkin trash and the season hasn't started yet. Forgive me if I am wrong but Father Ryan put you out of the state tournament and beat CB their first game against them if im not mistaken. Even though you may have beat ryan by more "points," they beat you when both of your backs were against the wall, and they beat you when Charles Williams wasn't on the mound, and Charles won't be there this year. CB will be good as always, BGA has a decent team with Ridings, Knoxville Webb will definetly be a contender because we are loaded with seniors and placed 2nd last year.. you are sayin that its gonna come with ease when you have to play all these teams? Oh yea and remember.. you have to beat those teams. Leave your trash talkin on the field well see whos holdin up the trophy at the end of May.

• 2 weeks later...

McCallie very well could be the team to beat, but as many others have said.. they will not take it with ease. McCallie keeps blaming their eliminating loss to FRHS last year on the "emotionally draining" game against cbhs before... and? FRHS beat CBHS the next day... and after losing Charles Williams, I sure hope mr. coleman isn't your number one this year, because if so, your cakewalk to state won't be so easy...but not hating on McCallie...because im guessing straightuplaxin is not a baseball player..and that the McCallie players have more class than that... it should be a fun year in D2...and thank God some of the State Tourney games won't be played on a team's home field this year...oh yea..wait..BGA... I don't understand this concept?