McNairy Co. vs. Chester Co.

volman31

First of all, it might not hurt to at least sound as though you (no one specifically) have some sense when you make a comment. Anyway, I'd like to point out that Bianca Thomas is not the only lady on the Chester County Eaglettes basketball team. She does so well, yes, but you miss out on the other ladies' contributions just focusing on Bianca. I say that to say that Bianca does not win or lose a game by herself. Also, I also believe McNairy played well during the game, but I believe Chester simply played better. With regard to the foul situation, it seemed to me and many others that McNairy's ladies couldn't do anything else and cheaply decided to foul. Really, such a disparity in the fouls could not be caused by bias, if there were any. But I must say congratulations to Chester's girls and good luck to McNairy and the rest.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you think that mcnairy played like crap you're wrong. they got the shaft in the long run. you probably wasn't even at the game. the officials were horrible 3 of our starters had 2 fouls in the FIRST quarter. chester didn't get 6 fouls the whole game. they had it out for us. we will play them any day, any place, any time!!!!!

Cat you will get your chance very soon, and I believe you will see the same outcome. McNairy got in foul trouble because they were too aggressive. If you think the refs were bad, you have another thing comming, because they did not call half the fouls that should have been called against McNairy. CC was very cold under the bucket and missed several layups. It should have been a 30 point win!!! CC is the hottest team in West Tn right now!

if you think that mcnairy played like crap you're wrong. they got the shaft in the long run. you probably wasn't even at the game. the officials were horrible 3 of our starters had 2 fouls in the FIRST quarter. chester didn't get 6 fouls the whole game. they had it out for us. we will play them any day, any place, any time!!!!!

Chester County just simply played a great game. Chester did everything that needed to be done in order to win (box-out, force turnovers,play GREAT defense). McNairy just was not ready for the rage of the Eaglettes last night. The lady eagles defense has drastically improved from the beginning of the season. I am looking forward to see these Eaglettes play the rest of there season and I do believe "they will go very far!!" GO EAGLETTES!!!

First of all, it might not hurt to at least sound as though you (no one specifically) have some sense when you make a comment. Anyway, I'd like to point out that Bianca Thomas is not the only lady on the Chester County Eaglettes basketball team. She does so well, yes, but you miss out on the other ladies' contributions just focusing on Bianca. I say that to say that Bianca does not win or lose a game by herself. Also, I also believe McNairy played well during the game, but I believe Chester simply played better. With regard to the foul situation, it seemed to me and many others that McNairy's ladies couldn't do anything else and cheaply decided to foul. Really, such a disparity in the fouls could not be caused by bias, if there were any. But I must say congratulations to Chester's girls and good luck to McNairy and the rest.

Were you at both games (the one in CC and the one in McNairy)? Because the team you saw at the roundhouse was McNairy playing good. The team you saw at Chester County was us playing without any intensity or passion. However, Chester County does have a great team with some great players besides Bianca and I wish ya'll the best of luck.

Both teams with 2 district losses and they split, who gets #1 seed for district tournament. District 12 sent 2 teams to state last year, may do the same again.

It comes down to a coin flip for the #1 seed. I do believe that dist 12 can send two teams to state. CC and McNairy both should get there. It will be interesting to see how this new region plays out this year.

Let's see - Chester Co. shot around 25 free throws and McNairy Central shot one. I do think that seems a bit out of kilter.

The outcome might be the same in the tournament, but let's hope the referees do not play a part in who wins. Chester Co. was the better team on that night and is the hotter team coming into the tournament.

McNairy has played well considering they lost their top scorer at Christmas. Coach Lott will have his team ready for the district tournament. The homecourt advantage for CCHS is something he will have to overcome. We know the Eaglettes want no part of playing in the Roundhouse.

District Tounament ...

McNairy 20 +

McNairy 63

Chester 42

Chester just happened to play good on a night when McNairy played bad and that is not going to happen twice C.C. has it coming for them Next week..... just be ready for it......Go Cats

Just for your information, since the CC loss to McNairy in Jan, CC has averaged 73 points per game, and was giving up 50. So I guess it was just a coincedence that CC won 72-49. CC has been playing great since the loss to McNairy, so if you think that they only played that good that night, you are in for a rude awakening.Mark it down, CC will roll in the dist tourney!

I will mark down that you are going to be wrong in the district tourney .... I'm tellin you that when Mcnairy needs it then they will get it...... such as a district championship ... I know they need it and they know they need it .... and they are going to get it...... Chester County had their year last year... This is the year for the Bobcats and they are going to do it again next year too because Eboni Crayton Will be back and the starters this year are all Juniors. Therefore Chester County needs toget ready for the Lady Cats because they are going to take it all in district tourney and then region and then ... and Then ... and then

I will mark down that you are going to be wrong in the district tourney .... I'm tellin you that when Mcnairy needs it then they will get it...... such as a district championship ... I know they need it and they know they need it .... and they are going to get it...... Chester County had their year last year... This is the year for the Bobcats and they are going to do it again next year too because Eboni Crayton Will be back and the starters this year are all Juniors. Therefore Chester County needs toget ready for the Lady Cats because they are going to take it all in district tourney and then region and then ... and Then ... and then

We're not talking about what McNairy is gonna do next year, we are talking about this season. I'm glad they have all junior starters, just remember last year Chester County had all junior starters except for LaWana Holiday. I think it's time for Chester County to do it again. Last year they had all the stakes against them and still managed to bring home the GOLD. They are definately not to be underestimated. GO EAGLETTES!!!