Powell Panthers

Slick24

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a few guys on Powell's team, and they sound pretty confident. They are already talking trash about how they are going to kill Clinton in their season opener at home. I don't think they are going to beat Clinton, but hopefully they will have a better year, bc you can't get much worse................

I do see powell beatin Clinton in the season opener at Powell, Clinton and Powell played in a fall ball tourney this summer and Powell was up 9-1 when they took out the starters im pretty sure, i see Powell beatin Clinton both times this year.

I know a few guys on Powell's team, and they sound pretty confident. They are already talking trash about how they are going to kill Clinton in their season opener at home. I don't think they are going to beat Clinton, but hopefully they will have a better year, bc you can't get much worse................

I do see powell beatin Clinton in the season opener at Powell, Clinton and Powell played in a fall ball tourney this summer and Powell was up 9-1 when they took out the starters im pretty sure, i see Powell beatin Clinton both times this year.

powell has ALOT to prove this year. i think they will be better this year than last year due to more expirience but i dont think they will be competing with halls, karns, and oak ridge.

It would open their season with a big boost if they did knock off Clinton their first game, but I don't see it going like that. It is hard to start with a new coach and be successful when you are used to someone else, but Clinton got a new coach this year so they are kind of in the same boat.

The fall game your talking about was at Old Bill Myers Stadium, I wasn't at that game, but I know for a fact that it wasn't Clinton's real team. It was all Clinton players but it wasn't the real Varsity. I'm also sure that wasn't Powell's real varsity players either.

Karns is a good team. I don't know where that came from? Karns is a small ball team that has some good pitchers and they can definitely hit. They play small ball, and it will produce wins for them this year.

• 2 weeks later...