Watauga Conference

hard_ball1

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet another multi-homerun game for the Devils....with 4 homeruns by 3 players. That makes four games with more than one girl going yard. What is it, 7, 8 different players have now hit homeruns?

Somebody, somewhere really showed those girls how to stroke it.

Edited by hard_ball1

Unicoi lost to Hopewell High 3-1 and lost to Alexander 1-0.

Both games were close to the end. A few mental errors cost Unicoi. The two teams they played were 4A schools of more than 1,800 students. Hopewell is ranked 3rd (won state tournament in 2003 and 2004, possibly 2005, not sure of the second title) in the State of North Carolina, and Alexander is ranked something like 13th.

Not making excuses for the Devils. I think they could have and very well should have won both games, had they not made a few mistakes. The weekend was good for them, though, a good learning experience against two very talented teams. The fact that they could play with teams ranked so high should be a good confidence boost...and motivation to beat Alexander April 21st in Erwin. That's a night game, by the way. It would be nice to see a large crowd out to support the ladies. That game will be one of the best of the season.

Also, I have tried to post the schedule for Unicoi a few times, but for some reason, my computer at home will not allow me to do so. Sorry I can't be of some help there doodle bug.

Edited by hard_ball1

Both games were close to the end. A few mental errors cost Unicoi. The two teams they played were 4A schools of more than 1,800 students. Hopewell is ranked 3rd (won state tournament in 2003 and 2004, possibly 2005, not sure of the second title) in the State of North Carolina, and Alexander is ranked something like 13th.

Not making excuses for the Devils. I think they could have and very well should have won both games, had they not made a few mistakes. The weekend was good for them, though, a good learning experience against two very talented teams. The fact that they could play with teams ranked so high should be a good confidence boost...and motivation to beat Alexander April 21st in Erwin. That's a night game, by the way. It would be nice to see a large crowd out to support the ladies. That game will be one of the best of the season.

Also, I have tried to post the schedule for Unicoi a few times, but for some reason, my computer at home will not allow me to do so. Sorry I can't be of some help there doodle bug.

Disable your firewall and pop up stopper when trying to add games

this may help but i dont know for sure on your computer. usually you can hold down the (ctrl) key while clicking the add games link till it pops up and then fill it out. that just enables the popup blocker till you let go of the (ctrl) key. it maybe alot easier to do it that way. well good luck to both the bluedevils team this year i want be around much but i will be keeping up with them