Anderson County Baseball

Steelersfan20

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that AC has an excellent recruiting class coming in this year. They have picked up several players from all over Knox County, and at least one from Campbell County. Word on the street has it that they have looked very strong in their January practices and split-squad scrimmages.

chsbaseball10...how is the "new" Coach Taylor fitting in at Clinton? He is surely missed in the Cocke County area...

It has been rough since September implimenting his system but the players are taking to him. He has given us the attitude that we are gonna need to be successful. Coach Taylor is what this baseball program needs.

Hey I play for seymour, but shsbsbll33 is an idiot sorry for everything he said. AC has a good team and they did it good to make it as far as they did last yr. Most teams never make it that far. Good luck to them this year and maybe well meet back up with them this year again in region.

Yea Anderson County was a tough team last year...and theyll be tough again this yr. Just ignore anything shsbsbll33 says....he'll be doing it all yr. I was in a showcase with some guys from AC and theyre a good ballclub.

I agree that they will be a good ballclub. They have some very good talent. We played them in a lot in the fall and they know how to play.