Odds For Next Year's Super Bowl

Guest catfish-hunter

i believe he could help teach a young qb the game, which ever one we draft but i think his time is past and like you said needs to pass the reigns off

He would make a great mentor/backup. Tommy Maddox, maybe he can play a role like he did, except win when u r called upon. Whether the Titans take Young, Cutler, may get Leinart (highly doubt they wll get that chance), or if they take someone that noone expects (Ben Roethlisberger). Whoever they take, they need to let Steve mentor him. Mcnair has accomplished a lot over his years, he's just oo beat up to play.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He would make a great mentor/backup. Tommy Maddox, maybe he can play a role like he did, except win when u r called upon. Whether the Titans take Young, Cutler, may get Leinart (highly doubt they wll get that chance), or if they take someone that noone expects (Ben Roethlisberger). Whoever they take, they need to let Steve mentor him. Mcnair has accomplished a lot over his years, he's just oo beat up to play.

He will play and Start next season, guaranteed!!!! :thumb:

Hey Culley how do you think the Bucs will do this year if the release My favorite player Mr. Derrick Brooks.

I think the Bucs are a legit playoff team and we will see if Chris Simms has the ability to make it to the Superbowl.

if cadillac and joey g both have the years they did last year it would be hard to go against them....i think chris simms will do good next year...i look for the bucs to go along way...i dont want them to release derrick though...hes a stud

if cadillac and joey g both have the years they did last year it would be hard to go against them....i think chris simms will do good next year...i look for the bucs to go along way...i dont want them to release derrick though...hes a stud

Brooks restructured his contract yesterday. Now I don't have to go buy a new jersey.

Titans now at 125:1 and have last place all to themselves.

Team Current

Indianapolis Colts 7/2

Seattle Seahawks 6/1

New England Patriots 7/1

Carolina Panthers 8/1

Pittsburgh Steelers 9/1

Dallas Cowboys 10/1

San Diego Chargers 12/1

Denver Broncos 15/1

New York Giants 15/1

Chicago Bears 10/1

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 17/1