What about us!

wisdom to the world

Lewis County Middle School boys team are on a roll and they are like the only team in the state tournament not metioned on coacht. Can anyone fill me in on why this is?

Probably because no one has really mentioned anything about the Middle Region and Sectional TMSAA Small School Tournament (even less of a State Tournament then the TNT or James C. Haile since it focuses on only one area). What is a real shock is that no one has talked about the Lewis County Middle School Girls team considering they are (or were) undefeated and are one of the best middle school teams in South-Middle Tennessee.

Edited by ptguard12

Probably because no one has really mentioned anything about the Middle Region and Sectional TMSAA Small School Tournament (even less of a State Tournament then the TNT or James C. Haile since it focuses on only one area). What is a real shock is that no one has talked about the Lewis County Middle School Girls team considering they are (or were) undefeated and are one of the best middle school teams in South-Middle Tennessee.

Or how about the sycamore middle school girls! undefeated and really not even tested yet.

Undeaten in district and disrict tourney and now in the finals of the middle large school tourney, they play Mt Juliet tomorow night

GO KNIGHTS!

Or how about the sycamore middle school girls! undefeated and really not even tested yet.

Undeaten in district and disrict tourney and now in the finals of the middle large school tourney, they play Mt Juliet tomorow night

GO KNIGHTS!

Yet another product of AAU. Can anyone say Sycamore Sparks?

Yet another product of AAU. Can anyone say Sycamore Sparks?

only 5 of the firls played aau together for the sparks

incidently they won the tmsaa northern for large schools tonight by beating Mt Juliet 39-30

Katie Bliss, Kayla Shon and Heather Krantz were named all tournament and Rebecca Brown was MVP

their record is now 21-0

ptguard12,

sycamore starts 2 7th graders and 3 8th graders. both 7th graders & 2 of the 8th graders started for the sparks, the other sparks starter plays for harpeth middle school and starts for their varsity team, oh, and she is a 7th grader.

4 of the other sparks players play (start) for cheatham middle. (2 7th & 2 8th graders)

ptguard12,

sycamore starts 2 7th graders and 3 8th graders. both 7th graders & 2 of the 8th graders started for the sparks, the other sparks starter plays for harpeth middle school and starts for their varsity team, oh, and she is a 7th grader.

4 of the other sparks players play (start) for cheatham middle. (2 7th & 2 8th graders)

I'm well aware that not all of Sycamore Middle School's players play for the Sparks. I was just saying that the exposure to AAU is directly related to the success of the middle school team.

ptguard12,

i know that you know who plays where. i'm not sure how you get your info,

but its always accurate.

i'm sure that we may have been in the same gym from time to time the last three to four years.

it was kiwidad that started the not all of them play for sycamore, not me. i was just adding that the rest of the roster from the sparks is doing well also....

but i knew that you already knew about it. :ph34r: