Science Hill vs. Greeneville = Predictions

ComexxOriginal2221

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

greeneville is not the same team when they played sullivan central. wiggins did not play. it is going to be a good game. i wish i could go. i havent seen science hill play this year but i have seen greeneville. the game i saw they were pretty dominant. moore and wiggins are good. not real good but good. their is only one player in east tenn that is real good. tony white jr. i actually think their is about 4 or 5 teams in the knoxville areas are better than greeneville and science hill. earlier i said greeneville would win but i really do not have a clue. coin toss decides who wins.

I don't know where Greeneville thinks they are good enough to say all of this? What's their record? If they are the same team Central played early in the season they wouldn't even be in the top 5 in the Big 9.

Without a doubt if Greeneville played s.central now they would win by 15 or more easily, and as far as that goes they should beat Science Hill tomorrow...sold out crowd baby...guaranteed....i wonder how many scouts will be there to watch wattad and wiggins..while all the talk is goin on bout those two...wat about daShaud moore, and Forney....and on the comment about tony white jr.. we all saw him in the land air classic...yea he's straight but i guarantee you he cant play with moore, wiggins, wattad, or forney so whats up?

I've seen them both play several times and wiggins is not better than wattad at all. he needs to gain about 20 pounds to even touch him. Defensively?? your joking right. Greenville may be a better team, but Wattad is way better a player. Ask any scout service or college coach and they'll tell you the same.

Defensivly Wiggins is one of the best players in east Tennessee, and as far as the scouts who is the top schools recruiting Wattad??? Wiggins just to name a few is being recruited by #1 UCONN, #2 DUKE, #4 Villianova, #24 North Carolina, Clemson, Mississippi State, WAKE, and oh yeah over the summer Wiggins won an MVP at an ACC showcase camp and was rated as a five star prospect.

Who cares, greeneville and Johnson city are way over rated. lucky if the gym is half full. neither team will get out of the region. the real game would be DB and Morristown east

Morristown East????? Are you kidding me?? They are in last in the district, and DB yeah they got lucky and beat Science Hill last week but the first time Science Hill won by about 35.

Without a doubt if Greeneville played s.central now they would win by 15 or more easily, and as far as that goes they should beat Science Hill tomorrow...sold out crowd baby...guaranteed....i wonder how many scouts will be there to watch wattad and wiggins..while all the talk is goin on bout those two...wat about daShaud moore, and Forney....and on the comment about tony white jr.. we all saw him in the land air classic...yea he's straight but i guarantee you he cant play with moore, wiggins, wattad, or forney so whats up?

Not many scouts because a lot of college teams play tomorrow.

Also you are sorely mistaken if you put Moore, Wiggins, or Forney in the same class as Wattad and White. Those two, along with 3 point stroker Terrence Oglesby are the 3 best players east of Nashville. Period. Moore, Wiggins, and Forney are all really good players, but they lack the overall game and shear experience (AAU ball does wonders especially if you've played since you were 8 as have White, Wattad, and Oglesby). But that is why basketball is a team game so it will be a good one btwn Greeneville and SHHS. I would really like to see coach Duncan let Wiggins play with the TN travelers this summer, as he would really benefit from that national experience and exposure. (imaginge White, Wattad, Wiggins, and Oglesby on the court playing together.... whew thats tough to defend).

Have you lost your mind ? I challenge you to ask "ANY" serious recruiter which is the best. You need to get out of Johnson City and watch some other players. Seriously, I would like to see where Wattad is ranked higher than Wiggins.

Unapproved Website

Scouthoops.com

unapproved website.com

None of these have Wiggins close to Wattad.

UT, Georgia Tech, Southern Illinois, Penn State all seem to think so as well. Who is the best player Wiggins has ever played against? I don't remember him playing bucket for bucket against Simeon point guard Derrick Rose. Or out playing Javaris Crittendon (top point guard in the country) in the Arby's classic. Wiggins is good, but he needs to beef up and play summer ball if he wants to further his chances. That is the only way it gets done, whether it is right or not. He may even be a better player, but you got to prove it against better overall competition and that is something Wattad has done in AAU, Wiggins hasn't proven that playing for Greeneville. Nor did he do it in North Carolina. He's good though, but just not as exposed, which is a huge part of making it to big time college ball.

How can you state that wattad is better than wiggins? Have you ever seen them play together? Have you even seen Wiggins play?? Wiggins goes to a camp at wake and comes back and mvp there.. And you state that he is not any good? What camp has Wattad went to that has recieved him that honor?? We are not talking about the school of the blind here!! Wiggins is a wing/point and playing a post, which he has never played. Wattad can not shoot, can not drib. and can not run like wiggins. Wattad can not play D1, what is he going to play besides waterboy. He can not play post at another level!! Yes it will be a good game, both teams are matched. This is a game to watch. I would come watch it!!

Wiggins is new to the post position. He does handle the ball and shoot the ball well. In my personal opinion he needs to add some bulk and strength but he has a pretty good game. I have not seen Wattad play this season but last season I was pretty impressed with him. He seems to shoot the ball extremly well, his defense is pretty good and he is overall a very talented player. Wiggins has not had the exposure that Wattad has due to AAU ball and I am not saying that if he did he would be ranked higher but I am sure that such exposure would do him good as it has Wattad. Seems like this has turned into a Wattad vs. Wiggins battle but it really is not like that at all. It would be cool to see them both get to go D1 and play with the big boys. That would be something for EAST TENNESSEE to be proud of. Good luck tonight guys and I hope the game is a good one.

Science Hill by 20 :thumb:

I agree. Greenville lost to Morristown West recently and West would be at the bottom half of the standing if they were in the Big 9! I see the freshman Odem droppen 18 on Greenville because of all the attention that they will be giving to Wattad. I’ve never seen Wiggins play so I can’t comment on the comparison…but I HAVE seen Omar up close and personal and he is the real deal. He has size and skill, but most of all he knows what to do and when to do it…and if he’s not having a rare off night it’s almost impossible to stop him from getting it done!!! I’m sure this will be an exciting game although I must say that this is the kind of game the Hill lives for…just ask Brandon Wright and The Brentwood crew.

I’m with WaCo…the Hill by 20!

I agree. Greenville lost to Morristown West recently and West would be at the bottom half of the standing if they were in the Big 9! I see the freshman Odem droppen 18 on Greenville because of all the attention that they will be giving to Wattad. I’ve never seen Wiggins play so I can’t comment on the comparison…but I HAVE seen Omar up close and personal and he is the real deal. He has size and skill, but most of all he knows what to do and when to do it…and if he’s not having a rare off night it’s almost impossible to stop him from getting it done!!! I’m sure this will be an exciting game although I must say that this is the kind of game the Hill lives for…just ask Brandon Wright and The Brentwood crew.

I’m with WaCo…the Hill by 20!

i still don't know what is all the talk about this wiggins guy. if he is so good why is he at greeneville , some one please answer me. he could have just as well tranfered to DB or S.Hill if he is that great i'm sure they would have found his dad a job at the BIG E or one fo the beer distibuter in Johnson city. i thank Wattad will score more than greenevills whole team. :)