Science Hill vs. Greeneville = Predictions

ComexxOriginal2221

i still don't know what is all the talk about this wiggins guy. if he is so good why is he at greeneville , some one please answer me. he could have just as well tranfered to DB or S.Hill if he is that great i'm sure they would have found his dad a job at the BIG E or one fo the beer distibuter in Johnson city. i thank Wattad will score more than greenevills whole team. :)

Pedro/Humaster your exactly right

WRONG!!!

this wiggins kid is one of a kind .. He can and will outplay any body on the floor

Devils by 5

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i still don't know what is all the talk about this wiggins guy. if he is so good why is he at greeneville , some one please answer me. he could have just as well tranfered to DB or S.Hill if he is that great i'm sure they would have found his dad a job at the BIG E or one fo the beer distibuter in Johnson city. i thank Wattad will score more than greenevills whole team. :thumb:

Just to prove a point.....once again Wattad scoring more points than the whole Greeneville team is absolutely ASININE! Sure Science Hill may win but that is just absolutely crazy. Sounds as though you may be a hub but a master?? i surely doubt that!

i still don't know what is all the talk about this wiggins guy. if he is so good why is he at greeneville , some one please answer me. he could have just as well tranfered to DB or S.Hill if he is that great i'm sure they would have found his dad a job at the BIG E or one fo the beer distibuter in Johnson city. i thank Wattad will score more than greenevills whole team. :lol:

Great prediction buddy :lol: Kind of hard for one player to score more than a whole team when his team doesnt even win

i still don't know what is all the talk about this wiggins guy. if he is so good why is he at greeneville , some one please answer me. he could have just as well tranfered to DB or S.Hill if he is that great i'm sure they would have found his dad a job at the BIG E or one fo the beer distibuter in Johnson city. i thank Wattad will score more than greenevills whole team. :lol:

Oh wise masterhub one what about Wattad scoring more than the Greeneville team now? Did he score 150 tonight???? I did not think so. Shows just how asinine some of those crazy comments are. Wiggins scores 27, Wattad score 26, Deshaud Moore scores 23, Crowder scores 22. Both teams are very good, no doubt Omar is the real deal, BUT now maybe Wiggins gets some credit as well. Great job by the devils tonight and the student section was in it from start to finish. Greeneville won this one but Science Hill is very good too. It would be great to see games like this night in and night out.

wiggins pretty much owned wattad in this one. Don't get me wrong, wattad is a great player, but he's not in the same league as wiggins. I'm sure all the people saying that wiggins isn't getting near the recruiting time as wattad will change their mind after this game. Wiggins is for real, wattad is not. Science hill, i hope you have a good rest of the season cause when you run into us again during regionals, at hal henard, we will own you again. The student section was 100% behind the team tonight and i believe that with their help, we will be on our way to a long post season. When you walk into hal henard during regionals, this will be the last game for you seniors. Sorry. Greeneville 75 SH 61. GO DEVILS

Not many scouts because a lot of college teams play tomorrow.

Also you are sorely mistaken if you put Moore, Wiggins, or Forney in the same class as Wattad and White. Those two, along with 3 point stroker Terrence Oglesby are the 3 best players east of Nashville. Period. Moore, Wiggins, and Forney are all really good players, but they lack the overall game and shear experience (AAU ball does wonders especially if you've played since you were 8 as have White, Wattad, and Oglesby). But that is why basketball is a team game so it will be a good one btwn Greeneville and SHHS. I would really like to see coach Duncan let Wiggins play with the TN travelers this summer, as he would really benefit from that national experience and exposure. (imaginge White, Wattad, Wiggins, and Oglesby on the court playing together.... whew thats tough to defend).

We finally agree on something...Oglesby is N A S T Y . Period.

Sorrry hubmaster, I hate to continue to pick on you but you make it so easy...regardless of the trash the boys talk at Carver or what you "thank", you have to back it up...they didn't...and anyone who has been outside of Johnson City understands why you would rather live and go to school somewhere other than Science Hill or DB...but instead of getting into personalities, let's look at the game...first, before anyone starts whinning about the officiating, before Science Hill started fouling every play in order to get possesion of the ball in the final 3 minutes, Greeneville had more fouls called on them than Science Hill...they also had more fouls called on them in the first half...no, the officials did not allow the beat, slap and basic free for all that allows Science Hill to blow teams out at home...most decent officials outside of Johnson City do not...Wattad can play and is a heck of a shooter...however, Wiggins picked him up 20 feet from the basket and Wattad could not beat him off the dribble to the bucket...that being said, Wattad did have 26, but at least 12 of those were in the final 3 minutes shooting beyond the NBA 3 line (including one that banked in - he did not mean to)...Wiggins scores 27 and blocks Wattad twice (once on a three, once in the paint)...but the bottom line to this game was that Greeneville handled the press and if Science Hill does not score off their pressure, they frankly are not a very good half court team on offense although they did exploit the size mismatch with the Crowder kid in the game (I think he had 22 - he played well). But Greeneville shot well tonight and picked up a decisive win - I think they will see each other again and it will be anyone's game as this one is history.