Coaching Clinics At ENSWORTH

Jsmack

Guest catfish-hunter

There are several topics: or are there?

The Captain of the Titanic will be speaking on "Proper driving etiquitte as concerned with top deck, one handed, balancing......or will he?

The Founder of Crayola Crayons will be speaking on "When yellow is actually orange"......or will he?

Precious Paul Orndorff will be speaking on "Head locks, proper application and torque control when intoxicated.......or will he?

and lastly....of course

Phillip Fulmer will be speaking on the subject "Why aint we number 1?"..........trust me.........he will :D

That's "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff :(

He was never known as "Precious" you guru :)

There are several topics: or are there?

The Captain of the Titanic will be speaking on "Proper driving etiquitte as concerned with top deck, one handed, balancing......or will he?

The Founder of Crayola Crayons will be speaking on "When yellow is actually orange"......or will he?

Precious Paul Orndorff will be speaking on "Head locks, proper application and torque control when intoxicated.......or will he?

and lastly....of course

Phillip Fulmer will be speaking on the subject "Why aint we number 1?"..........trust me.........he will :(

I was mor of a "BRUTUS THE BARBER BEEFCAKE" guy myself!

Catfish Hunter should speak at this clinic since he knows so much!

Guest catfish-hunter

I was mor of a "BRUTUS THE BARBER BEEFCAKE" guy myself!

Catfish Hunter should speak at this clinic since he knows so much!

I'm more of a "Big Boss Man" if you know what I mean because I'm always in charge of Capt. Truth :(

I'd lay the smack down on his candy behind!!!!!

I read in the Tennessean that Ensworth has been hosting coaching clinics on Monday afternoons.

How have the clinics been going?

Who has been speaking?

Who do I need to contact about attending?

Jsmack was an original member of the "Road Warriors" :)

Guest catfish-hunter

Capt. Truth (aka Dr. Justice) you strike me as being "Duke the Dumpster". Garbage would be the best way to describe you :thumb:

Edited by catfish-hunter

Guest catfish-hunter

Ahh, Dr. Justice, my arch enemy, I have sniffed you out once again. Unfortunately we are joined in our intelligent conversation by a complete and total MORON! (plagerism I know)

Maybe he can go back to his sad, desperate, lonely, life and leave intelligent topics and talk to the grown ups................or can he????

I would never leave you alone Capt. Truth. It makes life on CoachT so much better and interesting that's for sure. Why no response on the other thread???? Did those four playoff appearances and two playoff wins get to your head????? Maybe it was the one at home (which is where you play when you are good). Maybe it was the three all-state selections. Maybe it was the eleven all region players. Maybe it was the five college signees.

I guess we'll never know :thumb:

I would never leave you alone Capt. Truth. It makes life on CoachT so much better and interesting that's for sure. Why no response on the other thread???? Did those four playoff appearances and two playoff wins get to your head????? Maybe it was the one at home (which is where you play when you are good). Maybe it was the three all-state selections. Maybe it was the eleven all region players. Maybe it was the five college signees.

I guess we'll never know :thumb:

Or will we?????????????