Keith Ramsey a McDonald's All-American?

BlueMachine06

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a nominee...doesn't mean he is a finalist...theres a series of cuts. Doesn't mean he is a finalist however he does deserve to be recognized. He was listed as high as the #86 best high schooler in the nation in various recruiting services. I would probably put him around the 6th best player in the state. He def. deserves to make it at least this far in the nomination process.

Didn't play the first half of the season. I have seen him 15-20 times over the last 3 years. Sorry, but the truth hurts. Oden has carried you. Potential should not be confused with results.

Oden has definitely carried the team through many games...I was surprised that he and a few other players from TN were not chosen as all americans...but there's no downplaying keith's abilities. I've seen him take over games plenty of times. He gets steals, blocks, TONS of rebounds and is even an outside threat at 6'7. Keith completely deserves this nominee IMO, there's no "the truth hurts" because this is an opinion-based question :thumb:

Oden has definitely carried the team through many games...I was surprised that he and a few other players from TN were not chosen as all americans...but there's no downplaying keith's abilities. I've seen him take over games plenty of times. He gets steals, blocks, TONS of rebounds and is even an outside threat at 6'7. Keith completely deserves this nominee IMO, there's no "the truth hurts" because this is an opinion-based question :thumb:

he better work on his grades or he'll be a McDonalds employee instead of McDonalds All-American

SWEEP LEFT:

Now you wanna hate !! I admit that Ramsey doesnt have the best grades but when you get drafted into the NBA they don't look at your grades anyway!!! He can go to college for one year and then go pro and like I said the grades don't matter. Ramsey is smarter than what people think. His Freshman and Sophmore year is just coming back to haunt him!! besides he just messed up his GPA his freshman and sophmore year. But I have had classes with him the past 4 years and I have seen a major change. He told me that he wasnt focused on his grades his first two years because the only thing he cared about was playing ball!! But the minute he began to realize the importance he made changes immediately!! But regardless he still is gonna be on top whether hata's are trying to pull him down or not!!

GO KEITH, SHOW DEM WHAT YOU ABOUT

KEITH FOR MVP DISTRICT 7AAA

Edited by Lo-Key 06

IF you think he is going to play one year of college and then go straight to the NBA you are crazy! He is a very good player but he is not on that level. Last time I checked on rivals he wasn't ranked in the top 150 and only had an offer from MTSU. When is the last time some one left MTSU after there freshman year and went to the NBA. NEVER. I think Ramsey is a very good player but dont say things that are crazy.

Guest dare_2_dream

IF you think he is going to play one year of college and then go straight to the NBA you are crazy! He is a very good player but he is not on that level. Last time I checked on rivals he wasn't ranked in the top 150 and only had an offer from MTSU. When is the last time some one left MTSU after there freshman year and went to the NBA. NEVER. I think Ramsey is a very good player but dont say things that are crazy.

i searched and couldnt find where anyone said this? :thumb: