To all soccer player

Guest Number8

Guest Number8

The season has not started yet, but looking at the comments that the public has stated, it looks like many teams have improved in a sertain way. But not only that, it looks like old rivals are preparing to battle each other for respect. And From what i have read, there is also alot of revenge and competition goin on. So who will be the big supprise this year, and what WILL U As A Player Do to prepare yourself for the long season?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Number8

Am sure every team that wants to do well this year, has started some good pre season conditioning or are about to.

Conditioning is very important. But is anyone workin at their physical strength. Strong leg muscles will bring u lots of speed. But not only strong legs but also A LOT of flexibility. Now a general question to all, how fast do u thinkg a soccer player should be able to run 2 miles in?

Conditioning is very important. But is anyone workin at their physical strength. Strong leg muscles will bring u lots of speed. But not only strong legs but also A LOT of flexibility. Now a general question to all, how fast do u thinkg a soccer player should be able to run 2 miles in?

Am sure many people are working on their physical strength cause theirs gonna be a lot of competition between teams in every division. But am sure u've done a lot of work on ur leg muscles and Science Hill shouldn't have to worry this season cause they have players like u who will outrun every team science Hill meet.

Edited by Chizaggi

That's a tough question. I would say it differs with position, but most players should be able to get at least under 13 or 14 minutes.

I don't think it should matter how fast you run in two miles, but rather how fast and how consistanly you can run 50yd. to 60yd. sprints.

Guest Number8

I don't think it should matter how fast you run in two miles, but rather how fast and how consistanly you can run 50yd. to 60yd. sprints.

It should not matter??? :lol: . someone who can not run 2miles under 14, will not be able to play a full game EVER. Specially all midfielders should be able to do it under 13. Being able to run 2 miles in a good time, shows that ur body is used to the stress, and can keep a good paste. now i m not sayin that sprinting is bad, but i don't agree with " i should not matter" how fast u run the 2miles in. if u sprint to get faster, there is an esier way, but if u sprint to get ur heart used to the stress that's a good thing.