Region 2, 3AAA and 4AAA

chsbaseball10

Powellfan & BwAng. Jeff has a special future in front of him in baseball, why should he risk it all with the potential of injury that Football presents? You need to move on, make your posts more constructive by supporting your team vs attacking the player on another.

Great post Tampabay41.

This BwAng has a major identity crisis going on. Just imagine if the DB Indians are not the greatest High School team on the planet. In fact did they scrimmage South Doyle this weekend? Nuff said on that I think.

Powellfan & Senior Mustache, Comon now. Try not to lower your standards and attack individuals. I think we respect each other programs more than that. Halls and Powell have numerous athletes who garner our respect. Lets not get caught up like BwAng and rant all the time.

Edited by ZCAR

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great post Tampabay41.

This BwAng has a major identity crisis going on. Just imagine if the DB Indians are not the greatest High School team on the planet. In fact did they scrimmage South Doyle this weekend? Nuff said on that I think.

Powellfan & Senior Mustache, Comon now. Try not to lower your standards and attack individuals. I think we respect each other programs more than that. Halls and Powell have numerous althletes who garner our respect. Lets not get caught up like BwAng and rant all the time.

I guess it's just the nature of the beast, but a lot of discussion on this board deteriorates into a trash-talking contest. A little smack can be fun, but folks look mighty stupid when they get their butts handed to them in a game.

I remember a couple of years ago when Kyle Waldrop got trashed in some circles - just because folks were apparently jealous of his success. Also in the last couple of years there's been a lot of Powell-Karns smack talk.

If it's respect you are craving, then I'd suggest earning it by the way you carry yourself in public and on the diamond.

I guess it's just the nature of the beast, but a lot of discussion on this board deteriorates into a trash-talking contest. A little smack can be fun, but folks look mighty stupid when they get their butts handed to them in a game.

I remember a couple of years ago when Kyle Waldrop got trashed in some circles - just because folks were apparently jealous of his success. Also in the last couple of years there's been a lot of Powell-Karns smack talk.

If it's respect you are craving, then I'd suggest earning it by the way you carry yourself in public and on the diamond.

Even better point of view. We can have differences of opinion on many issues but lets try to keep it civil. :(

I could no say it any better my dear friend. I do miss Kyle's journal.

Hah what part about my last two posts is trash talking.?????? That is truly what i heard and it is true,Lockwood did get his scholarship tooking back, so dont go ramblin on like u are a god and know everything. Plus i dont see how you guys call a scrimmage a GAME. First of all, it lasted only 5 innings, secondly it was the first great pitcher DB has seen all year, and thirdly, we didnt get our butts handed to us...i dont call a 4-1 game handed to us. All the runs where in the first because of costly walks. #4 hitter for SD came up with a huge hit and thats what won. ONE hit one i for them, neither team was swinging the bats well and you can't deny that. So go to the game next time, then maybe I'll know who i am since appearently you do.

Still shouldnt quit a team when you are needed to help them win, Smith for powell is still playing basketball and he already has a football scholorship to UT, and yet he played 2 sports why is lockwood so much better he walks out on his team

The thing about Smith is that the only field he will see will be the practice field so who cares if he gets hurt. Lockwood will more than likely be a starter next year at first. So quitting football wasn't a bad call.

Hahahah I heard Lockwood got his Scholarship takin back from

UT because he gained 30 pounds and that he can't make good grades!!!

Still shouldnt quit a team when you are needed to help them win, Smith for powell is still playing basketball and he already has a football scholorship to UT, and yet he played 2 sports why is lockwood so much better he walks out on his team

hE IS ON HERE TRASH TALKING OTHER TEAMS AND SAYING HOW GOOD HE IS, WHEN IN FACT HE WALKED OUT ON HIS TEAM SO YAH I WILL HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT HIM

i heard he quit because his boyfriend didnt want anymore time taken away from their relationship with him going to ut and everything... he also was fragile during this time due to his fishing struggles... he went on a drought and couldnt catch anything

PAGES 5 AND 6 BOTH SAID HE IS ON HERE, IF HE HAS A PROBLEM WITH SOMEONE WHO ISNT IN HIGH SCHOOL ANYMORE THAN THATS FINE WITH ME, IF HE WANTS TOKNOW WHO I AM, ITS NOT HARD TO FIGURE OUT

ill gladly accept his fastball at my temple and will simply catch it with my teeth i fear no man... especially some chubby female named gotwood who only throws mid to high eighties... seriously call me when ur ready to step up and throw in the 90's then i might consider ur offer... can't wait to rock his weak sec bound fastball...

HAHAHAHAHA LOL sounds like alot of Jealousy to me? I think Tennessee will be on ESPN next year so why dont you and your family tune in and watch? Walk out on his team?? When? We will see what your team thinks when they face he. You all are abunch of haters! So keep hatin because it just makes you all look like fools. HAHA

Hah what part about my last two posts is trash talking.?????? That is truly what i heard and it is true,Lockwood did get his scholarship tooking back, so dont go ramblin on like u are a god and know everything. Plus i dont see how you guys call a scrimmage a GAME. First of all, it lasted only 5 innings, secondly it was the first great pitcher DB has seen all year, and thirdly, we didnt get our butts handed to us...i dont call a 4-1 game handed to us. All the runs where in the first because of costly walks. #4 hitter for SD came up with a huge hit and thats what won. ONE hit one i for them, neither team was swinging the bats well and you can't deny that. So go to the game next time, then maybe I'll know who i am since appearently you do.

if i remember correctly, south doyle had 3 hits in the first inning that led to 4 runs. and im pretty sure south doyle dominated as well considering that holland threw a no hitter. hmm, nah thats not getting it handed to you in way. i swear you all think you are God's gift to baseball or something. your team is NOT good enough to talk about how amazing they are

Edited by vandycomms2006