i wouldnt be surprised if sycamore and/or harpeth

beat a "west tennessee big boy"

but then MR MVP took over

and showed y he is the best player around

kind of like a young jj reddick

i love sycamore

i love jesse

i love BEING DISTRICT CHAMPS

Congrats War Eagles.....You guys had an excellent year, and I hope you guys can continue this momentum into the tourney...Don't be suprised if Coach Farmer rests some of his guys against SC because he wants them to be fresh for the districts since the game against Stewart doesn't matter anymore. Anyone heard from inappropriate53, you know the Harpeth fan that probably was kicked off for trash talking...I bet his foot is so far in his mouth right now...ha! :D

Great job boys, way to bring the District Championship back home :ph34r:

Edited by IheartWurdUp!!

it was a good game, like HLfan said i thought we had then in the first half but it all fell apart in the second good, game sycamore ya'll showed up and i guess we didnt. Im glad i got to see a few of ya'll and im not to impressed with the fans, i believe we had more and im surprised that there wasnt any fights but as for the Cheatham dude i dont even kno why hes talkin they didnt even stand a chance against either HHS or SHS i believe we both sweep you, whos dumb now?

Guest catfish-hunter

This loss was more discouraging for Harpeth than the one back in December. In December Harpeth shutdown Jesse Moulton and still got dominated on their own home floor by the rest of the Sycamore supporting cast. Tonight Harpeth came out hot. The Indians could not miss as they hit a parade of three's in the first half carrying a 41-37 lead into the lockerroom. In the second half Sycamore got focused defensively only allowing 17 points in the half. Moulton finally played a great half of basketball against Harpeth and that was all she wrote for the Indians.

If Sycamore plays like they did in the second half of tonight's game they'll be the team hoisting up the gold ball in Murfreesboro next month. The defense was intense and offensively they just couldn't miss.