THE Oakland Patriots

MidTennFootball

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congradulations oakland. definately suprised me this year. hopefully yall dont get to satisfied though, when that happens you cant expect to make it very far into the post season. i really hope to see siegel and oakland make it out of regions this year, but i believe siegel will take it father than oakland. who knows i was wrong about oakland this season, so i could be wrong about oakland in the post season

congradulations oakland. definately suprised me this year. hopefully yall dont get to satisfied though, when that happens you cant expect to make it very far into the post season. i really hope to see siegel and oakland make it out of regions this year, but i believe siegel will take it father than oakland. who knows i was wrong about oakland this season, so i could be wrong about oakland in the post season

King has a little checklist of goals for the season in the locker room and winning district is about the next to last on the list of goals, so I can assure he will be able to keep the guys hungry. Siegel SHOULD go farther than Oakland, but Siegel also SHOULD have won the district. As for being wrong, dont sweat it, its a denney tradition <_<

King has a little checklist of goals for the season in the locker room and winning district is about the next to last on the list of goals, so I can assure he will be able to keep the guys hungry. Siegel SHOULD go farther than Oakland, but Siegel also SHOULD have won the district. As for being wrong, dont sweat it, its a denney tradition :ph34r:

wrong about what? oakland? yea ive been wrong plenty of times, but to me...my team > your team anyday. thats how i feel. if i didnt then i guess i wouldnt be a riverdale fan then.

Guest dare_2_dream

wrong about what? oakland? yea ive been wrong plenty of times, but to me...my team > your team anyday. thats how i feel. if i didnt then i guess i wouldnt be a riverdale fan then.

common sense has to kick in somewhere though.

common sense has to kick in somewhere though.

show me where i have had a lack of common sense? i dont say outrageous contraversial (sp) things, i pick my team to win. one thing i said early in the season and i still stand by, is i think riverdale has more talent than oakland. i did think we were a better team then oakland, now after the results of the season i obviously retract that statement. but if oakland and riverdale meets again, you know who i will pick.

Guest dare_2_dream

show me where i have had a lack of common sense? i dont say outrageous contraversial (sp) things, i pick my team to win. one thing i said early in the season and i still stand by, is i think riverdale has more talent than oakland. i did think we were a better team then oakland, now after the results of the season i obviously retract that statement. but if oakland and riverdale meets again, you know who i will pick.

you can pick your team but you have to know when they are going to lose. like i said, common sense has to kick in.

you can pick your team but you have to know when they are going to lose. like i said, common sense has to kick in.

you never know if a team is gonna win or lose, if that was the case then no one would show up at the games. sometimes i have had the feeling riverdale would lose, but does that change my pick? no. loyal to my team.

your common sense theory isnt working out so far

Guest dare_2_dream

you never know if a team is gonna win or lose, if that was the case then no one would show up at the games. sometimes i have had the feeling riverdale would lose, but does that change my pick? no. loyal to my team.

your common sense theory isnt working out so far

so you mean to tell me you think riverdale will walk in and beat oh say hamilton?

so you mean to tell me you think riverdale will walk in and beat oh say hamilton?

idk riverdale hasnt played a team like hamilton this year. im also not familiar with hamilton. hamilton would most likely win, but riverdale would have a chance. if they knew who was gonna win, they wouldnt play the game period. we dont have any hamiltons in 7AAA

I think tdntn goes by the "wishful thinking" method of picking winners and losers :ph34r:

shutup, as many times as i have picked yalls team to win, idk why yall cant respect me picking riverdale over oakland. in fact i have picked yall in every game this year, except head to head with riverdale and riverdale definately proved they can play with yall. in fact i am hoping riverdale gets the job done against white co. this wednesday (which i am picking riverdale to win) because i would hate to see riverdale and siegel have to play head to head. i would hate to see either team eliminated in the first round.