Volunteer Falcon Baseball

baseballplayer9

Good win tonight against a tough Sullivan East team. Coty pitched very well and the defense made several good plays. Hats off to the outfield on 4 gamesaving plays. Congrats to the coaching staff. You deserve it. Now, let's get one tomorrow against our friendly rivals from Central. I have read where Coach K has them playing well at the right time, heading into the tourney. Anybody who knows him knew it would be that way. We'll have to play just as hard or harder.

Big week, with 3 conference games and the Wash. County tourney. Good luck guys and keep battlin'.

One last thing...

GO FALCONS!!!!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good team win last night. Everybody has been working hard

This is the first time on in a while and I just wanted to say that backer is one of, if not the hardest working falcon baseball fan I know. I thank him for all he has done for my son.

There is no limit to the trust I have in him.

Thanks to all falcon fans.

Great win last night guys. Big defensive plays, good pitching and smart aggressive baserunning by ole' #8 got us the W. Coaches took advantage of every baserunning opportunity to manufacture runs. Great job Falcons top to bottom.

Now lets start a little win streak tonight against Krantz' Cougars.

GO FALCONS!!!

Wow!! What a win tonight! Little man rips a bases loaded double in the bottom of the seventh to clear the bases and win the game! Film at 11!

Way to battle again tonight, guys. I know you're reading this, niner, when you coming over?

On another note, I hope Anthony is okay. Way to lay it on the line tonight 12. Then after he gets hurt, he comes back in to score the winner. I'm proud of all you guys and I know all TRUE Falcon fans are, too. Now let's go to Crockett and try to get us one or two tomorrow.

Congrats to the Falcons on the win over East, good luck against Central tonight.

Go Falcons

Cool signature. Those guys are part of the next good bunch to come through. Ol' D G will have them ready.

Wow!! What a win tonight! Little man rips a bases loaded double in the bottom of the seventh to clear the bases and win the game! Film at 11!

Way to battle again tonight, guys. I know you're reading this, niner, when you coming over?

On another note, I hope Anthony is okay. Way to lay it on the line tonight 12. Then after he gets hurt, he comes back in to score the winner. I'm proud of all you guys and I know all TRUE Falcon fans are, too. Now let's go to Crockett and try to get us one or two tomorrow.

Cool signature. Those guys are part of the next good bunch to come through. Ol' D G will have them ready.

Congrats on another great win Falcons, good to hear you are on a roll. Keep it up. Good luck in the Washington County Tournament

And I definitely agree that D.G. will have the boys ready. I have alot of respect for the man that is for sure, heckuva coach. I just recently moved back from Myrtle Beach, and my buddies lil bro plays for the team. I have heard about the dedication that D.G. has put in the program, I know he is there for the practices 3-4 nights a week and the games on the weekend.

I have been there to support them through their first 3 tournaments of the season and will be there to support them the rest of the year. They play this weekend in Bristol, first game Friday night 9pm from what I was told this evening.

Peace

Randy Holtzclaw

Two in a row, way to go!! Heck of a game. You guys played your hearts out. Starting to find ways to win. I hope A.F. is ok. What a big catch late in the game. And my ole buddy "Little Man" comes up big against their ace. What a Bulldog he is. Heath has a big hit early and Brians running around all over the bases here of late. And Justo pitched his tail off. I know he had to be spent by games end.

Lets keep building off of these last two wins and head into conference tournament time and make a little noise.

Good Luck in the Washington Co. Tourney starting tonight.

GO FALCONS!!!!

Congrats on another great win Falcons, good to hear you are on a roll. Keep it up. Good luck in the Washington County Tournament

And I definitely agree that D.G. will have the boys ready. I have alot of respect for the man that is for sure, heckuva coach. I just recently moved back from Myrtle Beach, and my buddies lil bro plays for the team. I have heard about the dedication that D.G. has put in the program, I know he is there for the practices 3-4 nights a week and the games on the weekend.

I have been there to support them through their first 3 tournaments of the season and will be there to support them the rest of the year. They play this weekend in Bristol, first game Friday night 9pm from what I was told this evening.

Peace

Randy Holtzclaw

I think they'll find the going a little rough this w/end in Bristol. Just a hunch. :lol: