Top freshman

soccerfan23

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shelbyville have 5 Freshman from this years d3 State Champs.U=15

Don't let the d3 fool ya, we have tied the d2 State champs twice and beat them once. Clarksville

One player for sure will start every game this year barring injury,Seth Jamison.Exceptional Kid exceptional player. He's allready seen 2 complete games against Brentwood and Franklin this year in scrimmage.

Matt Swing

Kirk Reynolds

Amar Sultan

John Certain

Next year will see the rest of the team in HS with 3 or 4 these guys looking hard for a starting job. :)

one player that i think we r missing is jonah from father ryan he is lightning fast and his left foot is a rocket i would like to see how they play him on varsity this year

i think i mentioned him earlier, if not me someone else. but i he told me that he was starting left mid. it will be interesting to see how he plays left mid compared to his normal position up top. im sure he'll do well though. outstanding player.

Shelbyville have 5 Freshman from this years d3 State Champs.U=15

Don't let the d3 fool ya, we have tied the d2 State champs twice and beat them once. Clarksville

One player for sure will start every game this year barring injury,Seth Jamison.Exceptional Kid exceptional player. He's allready seen 2 complete games against Brentwood and Franklin this year in scrimmage.

Matt Swing

Kirk Reynolds

Amar Sultan

John Certain

Next year will see the rest of the team in HS with 3 or 4 these guys looking hard for a starting job. :lol:

seth was the one who turned the flip when throwing the ball in right

Who do you think some of the top freshman players are this year?

I think Hyun Tae Kim, a korean goalie for Westview in west Tn. is a must watch this year. He came and started over a senior goalie. Jake Hart is very fast and athletic too, but his skill lackks a little. Christo Pifer is a great midfield player and makes great decisions and passes.

Some advice:

Please don't talk yourself up on here. Westview needs to accomplish some things before these posts are taken seriously. I know you are excited as a freshman starter, but the state is a lot bigger than you think.

Regular readers know this. . . I'm normally more harsh on posters. Consider this a warning. I do like this guy, though.