Hey ptguard12...

fullcourtpress22

LaVergne over W.J. Baird - Undefeated LaVergne should have no problems with Baird. If memory serves me right, Laquinta Brown plays for this LaVergne team. If so, look out for them, because there is no stopping this young lady.

Sycamore over Blackman - A very solid and fundamental Sycamore team should get by Blackman easily. Led by the Bliss twins in the backcourt, Sycamore should make their way to the semifinals rather easily.

Mt. Juliet over Rock Springs - Rock Springs isn't a very good team so I am just assuming Mt. Juliet would win this game pretty easily.

Columbia Whitthorne over Dickson - Athleticism alone will propel Whitthorne past Dickson. Led by their starting point guard, Claybourne, this team goes as she goes. If they get going, watch out because this team can put some points up in a hurry, especially in transition.

Edited by ptguard12

Championship Game

LaVergne over Sycamore - A classic battle between two unbeatens will pit two very different teams against each other. Sycamore, a very fundamentally strong team, will be pitted against LaVergne, a team full of athleticism. LaVergne will have the best player on the court at all times, while Sycamore has the deeper bench. This should be a classic, but my gut is telling me to go with LaVergne by about 4 points.

Good luck to both teams.

ptguard12,

Who was the best girls middle school team that you saw play this year?

Well, this is hard to say because middle school enrollments vary so much between schools. Some schools have only 12 people in their 8th grade class while others have around 350 - 400. I will be posting a thread on the girls basketball board when all the middle school tournaments are over about the who I feel are the Top 10 incoming freshmen classes for 1A. Hmmm....I believe Greenfield may make that list.

from what i have heard is that that meigs is suppose to be better than ezell harding which was a rival to the lipscomb girls and both times they played ezell it was a tough game and both were won by less then 5 pionts soo if u ask me its goin to be a close game. i dont no much about meigs but if lipscomb wants to win they are going to need to shoot and rebound well but most of play as a team.

from what i have heard is that that meigs is suppose to be better than ezell harding which was a rival to the lipscomb girls and both times they played ezell it was a tough game and both were won by less then 5 pionts soo if u ask me its goin to be a close game. i dont no much about meigs but if lipscomb wants to win they are going to need to shoot and rebound well but most of play as a team.

Can you tell me what Lipscombs record is and who, if anybody, has beaten them ?