Clay County vs VanBuren 2/13 on Mon

UCSportsFan

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VanBuren is alot better than some of you think. This will not be an easy win. It will be a tough game and Clay had better come out with that mentality otherwise they might get beat! I just hope they play, win or lose we need some court time! :lol:

Yeah, DF I know they are a pretty good team....Just couldn't resist a little freindly barb to try a get some riled up...I've been reading reading your posts too long I guess. :lol::D:D

VB show very good "team ball" back when they were @ CCHS and I'm sure they have gotten better as well. The DAWGS need to remain focused and get another "W" before the tourney next week. :lol:

With VanBuren out of school i was just wondering if anyone had any info as to whether or not this game was still going to be played?? Thanks in advance for any info... :thumb:

As of late last night (2/12) the game is still on. Quite a bit more snow on the mountain than in the valley. Main roads all in good condition. Some of the side roads might have a little snow/ice left on them. To all Clay County fans coming to the game, be careful driving and have a safe trip to and from the game.