How far will wartburg go?

spurels45

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok... that's why they just lost to OS and Rockwood at home.. I'm so tired of people getting on here talking about how awesome Wartburg is. I have no problem with Wartburg, but accomplish something before you talk about winning state titles

easy bballplaya24....he just joined 20 minutes ago....dont abuse him so early....hes still wet behind the ears :thumb:

Wartburg is going all the way!

It really makes me MAD being from Wartburg and seeing crap like this on here. I Love this team as much as anyone. But, quotes like the one above make the rest of wartburg people and fans look stupid. Win first, then you can talk. This team has got a looong way to go. They're really going to have to step it up 2 or 3 notches to go anywhere. With that said, keep working hard dogs so i can make the trip to the 'boro that i never got to make

It really makes me MAD being from Wartburg and seeing crap like this on here. I Love this team as much as anyone. But, quotes like the one above make the rest of wartburg people and fans look stupid. Win first, then you can talk. This team has got a looong way to go. They're really going to have to step it up 2 or 3 notches to go anywhere. With that said, keep working hard dogs so i can make the trip to the 'boro that i never got to make

I agree 100%. They got alotta potential, but not quite there yet. They could make a good run if they ever get clicking on all cylders against good teams.

Here are the standings that I know of (someone can correct me if I'm wrong)

3A

1. Cosby

2. Rockwood

3. Midway

4. Harriman

5. Grace Christain

6. Greenback

7. TSD

4A

1tie OS

1tie Wartburg

3 Coalfield

4 Oakdale

5 Oneida

6 Sunbright

In the regions, the matchups are as followsL

#1 3A vs #4 4A

#2 4A vs #3 3A

#2 3A vs #3 4A

#1 4a vs #4 3A

THe 1 seeds wouldn't meet until the region finals if it worked out that way.

Wartburg is no longer in a tie for number 1, from what I heard Oneida pulled an upset on Oliver Springs which locks down WB for the 1 spot all by themselves... and as for keepin all of our players, yeah it would've made a small difference, but we're doin just fine with havin other players step up and take their place. And to the idiot that started this conversation, i'm from WB too, and comments like that make us look just plain ignorant, I know who you are and i'll stomp you in half if you start crap like that again, peace out from Wartburg.