Greeneville Middle School Boys

net_burner_3

31-0!!!counting pre-season games...Man these guys are good...I think these guys showed how good they really are by beating Jefferson on Thursday night by about twenty. Quarles had 26, Harris had 9, and Ottinger put in 8, in about a 60 point team effort. McNeese, Quarles and Ottinger all snatched in alot of rebounds.Harris didnt do much as he had about 3 assists, and a couple rebounds. Morrison finished with 4 points, 3 assists, and 5 rebounds, playing with a bad eye. Greeneville was descent from the line shooting probably 50-70% from the line. Watch out for these boys as they play against Sevierville Middle School Cubs at Pigeon Forge Middle School on Saturday @ 3:30 PM, and see if they can move to 32-0

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

phat4, Greeneville is a small town in East TN not the greenville in NC so yeah the distance would be a problem and im sure their starting 5 could come through with the win against the 6'2 post and the 6'0 wing. 2 on 5 usually isnt a great game... And the gaurd wouldn't be a problem with the two gaurds out front on defense, Morrison and Harris. They each average about 7 steals a game and tip passes like crazy and McNeese don't let the ball get by him to easily either. I think it would be good game though... sounds like it any way

Yes I know where Greenville is.A very beautiful town and it does set right on the North Carolina border. I know the football coach at Greenville,Tn. high school.He's been very successful. Waynesboro has beaten four freshman squads, counting the ones in summer camp.Went 20-3 in camp this summer.The only games they lost were to high school teams. I think it would be a great match-up,and good luck to your team the rest of the year!

31-0!!!counting pre-season games...Man these guys are good...I think these guys showed how good they really are by beating Jefferson on Thursday night by about twenty. Quarles had 26, Harris had 9, and Ottinger put in 8, in about a 60 point team effort. McNeese, Quarles and Ottinger all snatched in alot of rebounds.Harris didnt do much as he had about 3 assists, and a couple rebounds. Morrison finished with 4 points, 3 assists, and 5 rebounds, playing with a bad eye. Greeneville was descent from the line shooting probably 50-70% from the line. Watch out for these boys as they play against Sevierville Middle School Cubs at Pigeon Forge Middle School on Saturday @ 3:30 PM, and see if they can move to 32-0

Cleveland middle is definately one of the best teams I have seen in any area. They are 9 deep and all of those can go for 20+ if needed. They play David Libscomb at 7:20pm on Saturday if the weather allows. This should be a great game. The have beaten the top 3 Knoxville teams and Defeated Brentwood Academy and Grassland out of Nashville. Don't know much about Nashville teams but these guys are fun to watch. They have 2 guys that can dunk and one of them is a guard. One of their main players blew out his knee. He is one of the best all around players in the state from what I have seen, but so is the rest of their team. They are 36 - 0 last 2 years not counting preseason,(42-0 ) counting preseason.

Edited by A-Game

You havnt seen a team play until you've seen these greeneville boys play...set up a game between us and see how many we beat yall by

I think it would be a great game if we could play.I don't know about how much yall would beat Waynesboro.It might be the other way around.I'm not from there but they beat every team in the Boro pretty good,and people know how good or great those inner city kids are from that area.It would be a fun game to watch and a CLOSE game, not a blowout whether Greeneville won or Waynesboro won!

sorry bout that one phat4...we would like to set up a game with you all also but the other person is the one i was talking to was A-Game...either of you all want to set up a game ask about it, and we'll talk details

Sounds great! But the distance I think would be a problem.It's a shame that the middle school teams can't have a "true" state tounrney!!!!!!!