Most Underrated Teams

Chizaggi

Alcoa soccer inst underrated their just BAD!

sorry! football overshadows you bc they go to state...Alcoa soccer doesnt come close to that....maybe your thoughts on Alcoa apply better to a school like Maryville or William Blount. Thier teams especially Maryville have been overshadowed by football bc their soccer team is good but fans look at state titles and soccer isnt very popular in the south compared to football....but alcoa soccer is overshadow bc they arent any good.

Edited by Ole! Ole!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cumberland Gap out here in east Tennesee might have a strong team this year. They are only a third year team since the school just started. We have been at the bottom of our district(which isnt very good) the last two years. I transferd schools as a sophmore, and had to sit out last year because of TSAA policy(UGH). However we have a promising freshman class, and 8 or 9 starting juniors who have been playing together since the team got started, and ever before that. Hopefully I can add something to the team as well. I think the panthers have a good chace to put some preasure on the power houses(GP and PF) of our district and make a deep run in the region. We have a scrimmage against Chucky Doak, Thursday march 1, which should give some insight as to how much our Team has improved since last year, which we definetly have. :lol:

Teams like maryville or Hume Fogg are underrated. The are good teams that can beat most, but the districts are so tough they can't make it out.

Dekalb lost 6-0 6-2 and 6-2 in their district. And other than Livingston, it should have been a cake walk. Maybe this is their year. MAYBE?

Hume Fogg is terrible, didnt they lose 8-0 to FRA last year, did they make it out of district?

Big G, you really are just the epitomy of a winner. You just let someone call you overrated, wen it is obvious cak is on another level than the rest of A/AA, and those kind of comments dont even phase you...just unbelievable, I wish I could have the same attitude if teams were talking bad about mine... :thumb:

CAK is a good team, but they are not on another level then everyone else in A/AA, i dont know how you can make that sort of assumption, sure they won state last year, but they lost games too, they didnt go undefeated, they lost to FRA i know for sure. They just played trash teams all the way through state.

CAK is a good team, but they are not on another level then everyone else in A/AA,

I totally agree with you, and have said so in previous posts. I would dissagree with the "trash teams", but you are entitled to your opinion. Yes, FRA crushed us in our first scrimmage last season 4-2. You guys were a very good team, with good size, speed and skill. I wish you good luck, and hope to see you later in the season.

well if catholic is not underrated then CAK is way over rated

Strange comment. Catholic hasn't been underrated on this board for years. I can't imagine why anyone would think they have been or are today. As for CAK being "overrated", they have been the best team in A/AA for years. They'll remain there until someone takes their title (titles---three in a row) away. I just hope the A/AA Catholic v. CAK rivalry can become as enjoyable as the annual fight for Knoxville AAA superiority between Farragut and Bearden.

Any team that wins 3 straight titles is the team to look out for. Their coaches are doing something right and they have a solid group. I don't see Maryville being overrated this year. Their players are okay. They did lose their four-five best players last year, and they names that were mentioned earlier weren't too impressive. (personal opinion from playing against them)

Leedle, u kno who u should reeeaaally watch out for? LaVergne, yea, we are so stacked this year...ooook dont worry, becaus im just kidding...i mean, we should be stacked, with all the talent coming out of lavergne...lol but we play yall this year in the Tullahoma tournament, ill be man marking lowder, unlucky for him...haha