Freshman & Sophomore State Championships

Eagles09

I am currently processing the online registrations, I have received several, once I get them into a spreadsheet, I will make that available online so that you all can make your predictions, and or suggestions on seeding, I may not follow your advice though as we take in several factors when placing wrestlers in the brackets.

I will continue to take online registration through Friday morning up to noon central.

BTW who is Kevin Mix? Is he wrestling in this tournament, bc I have not seen his name yet.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still receiving several entries for the tournament, I will try to have the list of wrestlers online by tomorrow morning.

If you have not registered online at Freshman/Sophomore State Information and Entry or by fax to 1-877-496-1971, please do so as soon as possible.

Once the names are online, I will let you know. Please be sure to check to see that your name or the names of your wrestlers who have entered are in that list, if not email me directly.

There has been some questions regarding weigh ins, the 98lb class is 98 lbs, they won't receive the 4lbs. All other varsity weights except 275 will receive 4 lbs. so that 103 would be 107. A 1 lb allowance for a singlet is already included in the 4 lbs, so no additional weight over 4 lbs will be added.

Brad Fiscus

Tournament Director

MAT CONTROL

Edited by fiscon

You must bring your USAW card or TWF league card to register Saturday morning, you must have one of these in order to weigh in.

All forms or applications are available on the www.tennwrestling.com site.

you may obtain a USAW card online at www.themat.com click on Membership.

Edited by fiscon

USA Wrestling Membership is where you need to go if you need information on joining online, club charters, additional insurance, etc.

League cards are only available to chartered clubs. If you are chartering a club and need the league card application form, send an email to chasoneg@comcast.net requesting one. These cards are only good within the state of TN and are not recognized at nationally sanctioned events. This means that if you are going to compete at any national event or outside of TN, you must have a national card.

See you all mat side!

I will print a copy of the final bracket if they would like, or if you would like to help create the large copy of the bracket you are welcome to join us.

Providing the champion a poster board bracket is a wrestling tradition as old as the hills. These become family airlooms! It "proves" the old man beat Atilla to win the county tournament way back when. It should be part of your package.

Edited by ironman55