Freshman & Sophomore State Championships

Eagles09

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Patton is an impressive person with a million dollar personality. Great to see Josh continue to succeed!! See you guys tonight with at least one of my remaining two.

hey sommers...thanks for the kudos...just wish i has a REAL million :thumb:

hope you did not come all the way to blackman for the sherriff sharp shooters for tonight (tues)...the basketball team had their banquet tonight and so the wrestling team will be practicing on wednesday and thursday nights this week...

looking forward to meeting your little ones...

I see that your son Josh had an awesome day at the Fresh/State Jeff, and I know your proud and very excited about the future of wrestling in Tennessee and at Blackman High. Your always positive approach to the sport and your character on this board in general really rubs off on the people around you. Cant wait to cheer beside you in the near future!!! :thumb:

tnko...side by side screaming our heads off...a beautiful site :lol:

if you need to chat, the fraizers have my numbers...

hey sommers...thanks for the kudos...just wish i has a REAL million :thumb:

hope you did not come all the way to blackman for the sherriff sharp shooters for tonight (tues)...the basketball team had their banquet tonight and so the wrestling team will be practicing on wednesday and thursday nights this week...

looking forward to meeting your little ones...

I got word and plan to be there tomorrow.

I agree. I thought the tournament ran much smoother at Father Ryan last year. I also would like to comment on the refs. i saw too many matches where the refs blew calls and it decided the match.

I wasn't in attendence but think things could be speeded up by only having one division. Don't see any reason to separate 9th and 10th graders. One bracket per weight class, only allow those not making weight to move up if there is bye in the next class.