District 11 AA Tournament (official thread)

War Eagles

Waverly???? I'm not trying to start any arguments here but if Sycamore plays Waverly in this tourney then more than likely it's going to be because Waverly upset both Stewart Co. and Harpeth on back-to-back nights. If that does wind up happening then I hope Coach Rawlings is playing the lottery this weekend because I want his #'s :ph34r:

Well I was just thinking of cutiepatootie's logic, which she doesnt have that much of, because Fairview is gonna beat Harpeth(they stink), Waverly is gonna beat Stewart from what most people say which would make a Fairview vs Waverly, I would just go out on a limb and say Waverly wins. Therefore Waverly vs Sycamore, because of course Sycamore is gonna win it all and hoist up the gold ball(cutiepatootie's logic again), and why cant Waverly pull out another upset and win the district tournament, if Fairview has the best shot at getting through the first round. :D

Edited by HHSnumber1fan

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, by the way. I thought I would make the journey to see what this Liberty Magnet team is all about so I went to watch them play Lexington last night. I always want to see our District represent us well. But I have to be honest with you guys. NO ONE out of our District will beat Liberty Magnet. Too big, too quick, too athletic. Sycamore or Harpeth might have a chance against LExington IF they play the game of their lives. So we might as well enjoy what we can here in this District tournament. It will be over next week.

Anyone in this District who is wanting to hoist a gold ball up, needs to go to Wal-Mart and buy some gold paint and paint them one. Because someone from West Tennessee will raise the one in Murfreesboro :lol:

Catfish are you listening to papatiger???? 11aa is a weak district. Soon you will get a chance to come and visit ---- bring your rain coat and pie is free!!!!!!!!

LHS BIG RED TIGERS

5 straight 20 win seasons!!!!!!

Well I was just thinking of cutiepatootie's logic, which she doesnt have that much of, because Fairview is gonna beat Harpeth(they stink), Waverly is gonna beat Stewart from what most people say which would make a Fairview vs Waverly, I would just go out on a limb and say Waverly wins. Therefore Waverly vs Sycamore, because of course Sycamore is gonna win it all and hoist up the gold ball(cutiepatootie's logic again), and why cant Waverly pull out another upset and win the district tournament, if Fairview has the best shot at getting through the first round. :thumb:

man you need to calm down....it seems since sycamore swept harpeth you have been emotionally tore up and posting rather defensive comments....its ok harpeth never succeeds at anything...i thought you would have been use to that by now...

Edited by megustabasquetbol

man you need to calm down....it seems since sycamore swept harpeth you have been emotionally tore up and posting rather defensive comments....its ok harpeth never succeeds at anything...i thought you would have been use to that by now...

Ok i guess Harpeth never suceeds in anything i kno this is the boy's b-ball but 04-05 Lady Indians Region Champs ok i guess thats not winning at anything o0o and call me when ur girls beat ours then u can talk about succeeding

Edited by K-Town Killa 11

It is 17 in a row , junior. Get it right if you want to act like you have half of a brain.

Quick question, where is the seventeenth win????

1 Bartlett 2 JCM 3 Ripley 4 East Rob 5 MC 6 Greenbriar 7 Waverly 8 CCHS

9 NW 10 CW 11 MC 12 Gallatin 13 Waverly 14 Fairview 15 Harpeth 16 Stewart

Maybe its just may half a brain thinking but thats all i count. Any Suggestions???

Guest catfish-hunter

Catfish are you listening to papatiger???? 11aa is a weak district. Soon you will get a chance to come and visit ---- bring your rain coat and pie is free!!!!!!!!

LHS BIG RED TIGERS

5 straight 20 win seasons!!!!!!

If Sycamore or Harpeth do lose in the Regionals it won't be to Lexington, BOOK IT!!!!

They are terrible and would be lucky to beat Stewart Co. Look at Lexington's schedule and you'll see what I mean. Everytime they play a legit west-TN team they lose by 20-30 points, with the exception of that one game against Bolivar. One time, WOW!!!!

At least Stewart Co. actually beat a good Sycamore team this year. They are a respectable team to the top two teams in our district while your Lexington bunch is one of many jokes in a district that stinks once you get past Bolivar and Liberty.

If Sycamore or Harpeth do lose in the Regionals it won't be to Lexington, BOOK IT!!!!

They are terrible and would be lucky to beat Stewart Co. Look at Lexington's schedule and you'll see what I mean. Everytime they play a legit west-TN team they lose by 20-30 points, with the exception of that one game against Bolivar. One time, WOW!!!!

At least Stewart Co. actually beat a good Sycamore team this year. They are a respectable team to the top two teams in our district while your Lexington bunch is one of many jokes in a district that stinks once you get past Bolivar and Liberty.

How much did lexington get beat by Liberty this Monday? I'm sure it was 20-30 like always when they a ligit team. "Wooo we beat camden by 45," says the Lexington Fan. big whoop......I've seen Camden play twice, they played the same both times, Horrible. Lexington wont make it out of regions, get it through your head, no way possible...humble pie...

Edited by 15 NWTF 08

You all are way wrong! I see Fairview pulling a huge upset against Harpeth in the first round. OK our first game against Harpeth was just bad but the last time we played them they only beat us by 12 and we had it down to 6 with 2 min. to go. We have got harpeth figured out. Curtis will play the best game of his life and score a season high 4 points. This game is going to be really close. I am going to say:

Fairview 4

Harpeth 2

Harpeth misses a last second shot after Fairview does a great job of stalling the whole game. Plus #25 is going to be out for the season after the jump ball because Dustin Beard is going to come out of the stands and bust his kneecap with a crowbar. Good luck to both teams I just think that Fairview will be way to much for Harpeth. After we beat Harpeth I will get on here and tell you how the rest of the tourney will end up.