District 11 AA Tournament (official thread)

War Eagles

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me - we will have a much greater chance than anybody from your weak district. What I am saying is the odds are against them in the 4th game. . Put it like this boys (especially since scardy catfish has no guts), we will be playing Liberty for the championship in the regionals and guess what??????????????????? That game is at our house!!! Hey, if you want to keep talking your smack after that, you will have to come see us in the the Boro (if you know where that is).

The bus driver will be taken you to school next week - for the last ride of the year and one big slice of that home made humble pie (if you are not staying to watch the rest of the show, we can give you "to go" humble pie for your LONG trip home (the bus driver will not be available on the return trip, catfish will supply the ride home for losers) , 11aa home of the ONE and DONE :thumb: .

LHS BIG RED TIGERS - Home of the regionals -

Juke man, I wish I could have the kind of faith you have in the Tigers. We scored 74 points and still lost, we just dont have the fire power Liberty has. But its nice to have faith I guess. Lexington better focus on McNariy, they played some good ball tonight. If we dont play a good game, we could be looking at being a 4th seed in the regions.

all i got to say is sycamore better step it up for the game tomorrow...b/c either cheatham played the game of the century or sycamore was badly off...not for sure which one

Congratulations to Stewart County you all had another great game and Jake(MVP) had a great game with what like 30 points. I thought you all would sweep us this year, just got home from the game wish I would not of even went. :thumb:

Congratulations to Creek Wood girls, you beat harpeth tonight in double overtime. I will be rootin for ya.

Guest catfish-hunter

All would like to say congrats to all three of the county teams on the efforts that you all put forth tonight.

Harpeth: you guys completed a season sweep over a quality opponent in Stewart Co. Despite playing almost the entire game at their kind of slowdown pace and in front of a hostile crowd that was in favor of them you guys overcame the odds and won pretty handily. That's a great get back on track win after losing to Sycamore and Dickson Co. to close the season and then playing rather lackluster in the district opener against Fairview.

Sycamore: you guys are now 5-0 on the year against teams in the county and 24-2 overall after the win tonight. The midstate voters are starting to see how great this team truly is after voting you in the Top Ten in today's Tennessean. Tomorrow the seniors will be playing for a third district title in the past four years and along with that a complete three game sweep of both CCCHS & HHS. They can't all be blowouts and honestly tonight's game was the wakeup call that you guys needed heading into the regionals. These types of games are what builds character and decides the difference between teams that are good and those that are great.

Cheatham: you guys have come a long way since losing to Sycamore the first time around on your own home floor by a whopping 36-points back in December. You battled one of the top ten AA teams in the state tonight the whole way and everytime it looked like they were going to pull ahead you just continued to battle back. That's the kind of determination that brought you guys back in the game at Creek Wood last week and that's what it will take to beat Stewart Co. in their own gym tomorrow evening. You have already overcome the odds of everyone saying that you would never get to regionals and some others out there saying that Sycamore would beat you guys by fifty. It's often times easy for a team to become emotionally drained and get depressed after losing a game like tonight's but winners are the ones that can overcome the adversity and respond with another great performance. Realize after tonight's game that you can play with the best and that you belong on the court with the best no matter what all of the so-called "experts" on this website have to say.