Oliver Springs vs. Oakdate

Guest MommaT

First off, CYJAKET. SHut up, no one pulled your little coalfield chain now did they? NO SHUT YOUR MOUTH. Your about like M.S, but he knows when to open his mouth( when it involves him)! Second of all, truley no i do not think O.S has a gold ball, maybe but i dont think so. They are all silver. Congrats to lady cats tonight! Girls yall better get ready! you have one game left with your regular season and then you dont know what the next day holds. you hold your own fate! As of 2/18 you all have your chance to start proving yourselves!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as Faith+1 predicted, tonight was just a tune up. The pistons are starting to turn as the district starts to come in view. Please don't get me wrong, Oakdate is a good team, but OS is just to much.

And on the state tourney, do you really brag about losing the first round every year. Last year, how many championships did you win? District? Region?

Just as Faith+1 predicted, tonight was just a tune up. The pistons are starting to turn as the district starts to come in view. Please don't get me wrong, Oakdate is a good team, but OS is just to much.

And on the state tourney, do you really brag about losing the first round every year. Last year, how many championships did you win? District? Region?

Like I said earlier, being there is better than being at home. The games our girls have lost have atleast been competative. The last time you all were there you lost by almost 40!!!!

First off, CYJAKET. SHut up, no one pulled your little coalfield chain now did they? NO SHUT YOUR MOUTH. Your about like M.S, but he knows when to open his mouth( when it involves him)! Second of all, truley no i do not think O.S has a gold ball, maybe but i dont think so. They are all silver. Congrats to lady cats tonight! Girls yall better get ready! you have one game left with your regular season and then you dont know what the next day holds. you hold your own fate! As of 2/18 you all have your chance to start proving yourselves!

:(

I just don't understand someone trying to make fun of a team for "going to state every year". When they're backing a team that hasn't been to the Boro as much as Oneida has or even won the state. OS is a great team and so is Oneida. But getting to Murfreesboro is the goal of every team in every classification. So yes it's something to be proud of. And yes last year OS won a district championship and I think this year will make their 5th or 6th in a row, which is quite an accomplishment. However, when you go to Oneida for the regional tournament. Just look at the banner with their district championships. I don't think OS has that many. Not belittling OS at all. Like I said they're a great team and district champions. Just don't understand what your trying to prove. OS and Oneida split and both were good games. If they meet in the District or Region I expect them to be good games. I just don't understand why you're trying to belittle a team that just beat you.

Way to go Lady Cats did J.Smith play tonight? I said they would win bye15, I was close. GO LADY BOBCATS... :(

P.S.CYJacket s.o.s really dont like you I will work on him for you...lol

Jen did not play.

( The last time you all were there you lost by almost 40!!!!)

But OS won the first one! :lol:

Way to go Lady Cats did J.Smith play tonight? I said they would win bye15, I was close. GO LADY BOBCATS... :D

P.S.CYJacket s.o.s really dont like you I will work on him for you...lol

Didn't realize this was a popularity contest. Just expressing opinions. He/she/it is entitled to his/her/its opinion, but he/she/it needs not worry about mine if it is different. :thumb:

Edited by CYJacket