Bryan Lowder VS Daniel Kelly

adidas1

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I hate coacht and i hate what it does to teams who just sit here and try and hype up there team becasue obviously they cant do it on the field, but i had to make a name just for this post. Im taylor preston and i have played 3 years with lowder and the past 2 with daniel. Lowder is amazing i have never met someone iwth such a nose for the goal. Daniel is too, but they are two very different players who play very different and to compare them would be impossible. Danny is probably more showy, but bryan knows how to put the ball in the goal.

Jackson. wats up man? its daniel from the odp. good luck this season!

as far as the players, i think that daniel kelly is the better of the two

hey man, wats goin on? things are going good here.playing with you guys on odp was pretty sweet this year. i hope you guys show them up at nationals. did you ever hear who they chose for the alternate for brandon? either way, best of luck to you for high school and nationals.

I don't see how this is even a question. Daniel Kelly represented this country in the U-17 World Cup this summer and even started against Ivory Coast. He was actually playing a year up and is now with the U-18 national team and will most likely go to Indiana. Lowder has been in out of the region team, the very same age group, but has never been with the national team. He was on the national pool several years ago, maybe 4 or 5. They are two different types of players. Lowder is more of a college-like player and Daniel is more of a professional player. He was told not long ago that he was "top player in his age group" if he stayed with the nats and didn't graduate until next Christmas, he would be drafted to the MLS.

I don't see how this is even a question. Daniel Kelly represented this country in the U-17 World Cup this summer and even started against Ivory Coast. He was actually playing a year up and is now with the U-18 national team and will most likely go to Indiana. Lowder has been in out of the region team, the very same age group, but has never been with the national team. He was on the national pool several years ago, maybe 4 or 5. They are two different types of players. Lowder is more of a college-like player and Daniel is more of a professional player. He was told not long ago that he was "top player in his age group" if he stayed with the nats and didn't graduate until next Christmas, he would be drafted to the MLS.

Well put my friend. There's a reason Kelly plays for the USA and Lowder is playing at his level. Both good players, but there's no comparison.