12aa vs 11aa, WHO IS STRONGER IN THE REGION?

TheSmoothJuker

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb: You forgt the humble pie lexington will be serving :thumb:

:thumb::thumb: Oh goody will there be ice cream?!?!?! :thumb:

And I don't know where yall are getting your gas prices from but fill me in a trip to lexington for 2.26 wow. Wait till after districts till we get our matchups then this topic will be important. As of right now nothing is guaranteed.

Edited by shs5.0

:thumb:;) Oh goody will there be ice cream?!?!?! B)

And I don't know where yall are getting your gas prices from but fill me in a trip to lexington for 2.26 wow. Wait till after districts till we get our matchups then this topic will be important. As of right now nothing is guaranteed.

ok ok...first off i wanna thank the waverly fans for their support....not but w/e we already beat yall by thirty this year so its cool...but to all the lexington kids, i hope so badly that we get to play lexington in the region this year so we culd beat them by 20...yes 20...lexington is ok....but only ok... i have seen them play this year...so for all you people who have not seen sycamore play this year dont say anything cuz i promise we will beat lexington or mcnairy...and the liberty/boliver game would be within 10 points...and if jesse shows up like he did against harpeth we WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha! McNairy winninig?? yea and If "ifs and buts" were candy and nuts, McNairy would have a merry Christmas.... Catfish, I don't know how in the world you think anybody from 11aa can win in the region. You are looking at 3 of the top teams in Tennessee. A coach that has over 400 wins in his career and a PG that is rated in the top 3 in assist and can bust a 3 from anywhere on the court. Too high of mountain for any soft city boys from Nashvillle. Harpeth or Sycamore, it doesn't matter because it is going to be like taking candy from a baby. Son y'all are coming to play against the men. McNairy had the same fancy thougths trying to beat us, but I don't believe blaintrain or Macnarry scary is anywhere to be found. They went to school and learned. Now Catfish, tell your 11aa the bus driver will be by to pick them up -- it is time to go to school......................

2006 LHS BIG RED TIGERS - IT IS GOLD BALL TIME :thumb:

If you want a 3point threat go to tennessean.com and check the top name on the 3 point list, see what you find :thumb:

Jesse Moulton is #3 with 90 made, and avg. 3.6 a game. The next closest one in district is DJ Reid, with 45 and 1.9 a game, then next about three spots behind him, is Jake West

Yeah my info was pre SC game. As of then he was in the lead but the two guys above him have played 3 more games than jesse.

:thumb: You forgt the humble pie lexington will be serving :huh:

Why are you worried about humble pie, you arent even worthy of making the trip to lexington. :P

And for the other guy that was talking about Crockett their schedule rank is 86th.

;) You forgt the humble pie lexington will be serving :lol:

Why are you worried about humble pie, you arent even worthy of making the trip to lexington. :lol:

And for the other guy that was talking about Crockett their schedule rank is 86th.

Why are you worried about humble pie, you arent even worthy of making the trip to lexington. :thumb:

Why are you worried about humble pie, you arent even worthy of making the trip to lexington. :P

HHSnumber1fan, what color do i need to wear to yalls game? I will be rootin Harpeth on..

Waverly can now OFFICIALLY come and watch this tournament because their season ended in Dover tonight :)

that is right, ill be there watching, and also watchin our girls win, but sycamore is still going to loose to harpeth in the championship market it down......also last night's game was a good game, even tho we got stuck with a ref who aparently had no idea how to call a game....we had a couple players who just couldnt get into rythm and kept missing shots, the game should of been alot closer...but we'll be back next year, not sur how good we'll be but we will still be competing B) .........dj reid MVP...

that is right, ill be there watching, and also watchin our girls win, but sycamore is still going to loose to harpeth in the championship market it down......also last night's game was a good game, even tho we got stuck with a ref who aparently had no idea how to call a game....we had a couple players who just couldnt get into rythm and kept missing shots, the game should of been alot closer...but we'll be back next year, not sur how good we'll be but we will still be competing :) .........dj reid MVP...

Harpeth struggled by a Fairview team who has been beat by Sycamore twice this year by a combined by a total 65 points. Not saying they can't beat Sycamore in the ship assuming both make it, but how can you make them a lock to win and telling us to "market" down.