12aa vs 11aa, WHO IS STRONGER IN THE REGION?

TheSmoothJuker

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to bud in but....Can you guys please stop using that stupid theory where team A beats team B by 20 points...Team C beats team B by 10 points...Therefore Team A will beat team C...STOP using this theory it gets annoying.

Never said team A would beat team C.Just used that becuase Team C was supposed to beat Team A by 20. But since Team A and Team C both beat Team B by comparable points, then Team C is not 20 points better than Team A. But Team B is still a good team. What I didnt factor in is Team D and humble pie they had eaten the night before. :lol:;):)B)

Never said team A would beat team C.Just used that becuase Team C was supposed to beat Team A by 20. But since Team A and Team C both beat Team B by comparable points, then Team C is not 20 points better than Team A. But Team B is still a good team. What I didnt factor in is Team D and humble pie they had eaten the night before. :thumb::):lol::D

Well this could only mean one thing, That is if Team A scores 76, Team b scores 48, Team C scores 60 Then team D (sycamore) will score 90 and beat all of the other teams... I love math. its simple logic my friends! :D

HHSnumber1fan, what color do i need to wear to yalls game? I will be rootin Harpeth on..

You can were blue if you want. :D

And Prep you are right I didnt mention that Sycamore's was 83rd or what ever and that is because somebody already did. :)

And shs you cant talk about fairview barely losing to Harpeth because Stewart beat you all. :thumb:

You can were blue if you want. :P

And Prep you are right I didnt mention that Sycamore's was 83rd or what ever and that is because somebody already did. :thumb:

And shs you cant talk about fairview barely losing to Harpeth because Stewart beat you all. :P

Let's look at those standings of those two teams Stewart who was 3rd with 9 wins and Fairview who were 7th with only 3 wins. My only point was saying that maybe Harpeth peaked at the wrong time. If they struggled through them then stewart could give them fits. By the way if I can't talk about that then you can't talk about anything because who won those Sycamore Harpeth games????

:thumb: Glad you saw it as a joke too. Some people didnt.

Prepfanatic, I think we got a good team, and yes Gardner has this 400 victories, 20 game wins on and on, but just as a warning, since you look like you are sticking your neck way out on the line, Gardner's record in tournament games (including some of our district tournament games with Milan/Chester County in the past when we should have put them away) has been probably as bad as it can get. I will be a litlle disappointed if we don't get by 11aa comp this year because we probably have about 4 players that can keep up with anybody in 12aa, but Gardner has proven on a consistent basis that he cannot put the proven talent over the hill yet. My advice, play it safe, do your talkin after, not before.

Prepfanatic, I think we got a good team, and yes Gardner has this 400 victories, 20 game wins on and on, but just as a warning, since you look like you are sticking your neck way out on the line, Gardner's record in tournament games (including some of our district tournament games with Milan/Chester County in the past when we should have put them away) has been probably as bad as it can get. I will be a litlle disappointed if we don't get by 11aa comp this year because we probably have about 4 players that can keep up with anybody in 12aa, but Gardner has proven on a consistent basis that he cannot put the proven talent over the hill yet. My advice, play it safe, do your talkin after, not before.

Way too late for that.