Lebanon Basketball

LHS_Blue_Devils

8aaalum, I think this years scores (test scores not game scores) will show that Lebanon not only brought their scores up but brought them up drastically, at least that is what the papers said.

Jasmine is approved for all four years, like it or not, and nobody would even care if she didn't play basketball

Just curious as to who the "nobodies" are that wouldn't care. I think the Brandon twins might care. ;)

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8aaalum, I think this years scores (test scores not game scores) will show that Lebanon not only brought their scores up but brought them up drastically, at least that is what the papers said.

Just curious as to who the "nobodies" are that wouldn't care. I think the Brandon twins might care. ;)

Let my clarify that statement...What I meant was, if she wasn't a basketball player, no one would care where she was zoned.

I hope Lebanon did bring up their scores...the kids are there to get an education anyway...not just play sports...even though that is probably contrary to the opinion of some of the people on this thread.

Edited by 8AAALUM

As long as kid needs to take a class that is not offered at one of the other schools they can go there. It has to be approved by the powers that be at the Central Office, but it can be done.

I understand that next year they will no longer allow you to go out of zone due to classes not offered at your zoned school. We will see...but have heard a couple of parents with kids (non athletes) going to Central now saying they are going to have a friend/family member's utility bill put in their name so it looks like they are zoned for Central and can stay there.

Look here, schools or teams go through down periods due to expansion (new schools naturally diluting talent), coaching, whatever. Lebanon Girls went to Regions in 2001-2002. Give them time to come back. Lebanon Boys have been to Regions last 4 or 5 years! So unless there is a conspiracy only with Girls teams some of above is a wash. And who knows, stranger things have happened and the Lady Blue Devils could sneak up on somebody napping at District - thats why they play the games. B)

Lets play some bball now, and let next year take care of itself!

B)

Yes Lebanon Basketball is in a sad state.......But Guess what every girl who is at Central is there legally no rules are being broken at all......so lets all just stop crying and play ball....Bud and Campbell are not breaking any rules whatsoever so get over it

Teams I have coached over the past two summers have played games against the summer coached team of Lebanon kids. two years ago they had some of the tallest 8th graders I have ever had to deal with, I knew that they would be tough in the future. But, that summer coach was with Wilson Central at hooptown and told me he had switched. Just because you played college basketball does not mean you can coach basketball. I think the problem at Lebanon is the Coach and her relationship with the players. Lebanons problem with all coaches is that they do not care. Thats why not only players leave Lebanon, look at all the coaches going to M-boro from Lebanon. They have no commitment from their administration. I think they just need a new Coach, but the tallent is already gone.

just what I think....and that ain't much

Here we go again........ Who even knows what Duncan is thinking by letting students, that have parents who teach in the system, go out of zone! hahah GET OVER IT! It's the way it is and the way it will be! I was legal and so is every other player and yes yomama my sister and I live in Lebanon, email me if you want the address and come see us! :lol:

Edited by zoza25

Rumors starting to circulate is a new coach in the boys program at Wilson Central wants the job if she leaves. Some guy that moved from Memphis, was an assistant for the boys team at Ridgeway that won the state last season. This year he was the freshman coach at Wilson Central, won their district regular season and tournament, as well as an assistant under Troy Bond.

Guess we go way off base, huh..LHS Blue Devils. I wouldn't know if he is interested or not..why don't you ask him, my guess is you see him when you look in the mirror.

A blind squirrel finds an acorn every once in a while.

Here we go again........ Who even knows what Duncan is thinking by letting students, that have parents who teach in the system, go out of zone! hahah GET OVER IT! It's the way it is and the way it will be! I was legal and so is every other player and yes yomama my sister and I live in Lebanon, email me if you want the address and come see us! :lol:

No one wondered whether you, and I'm assuming you are the older McFarlin, and your sister were/are legal. The fact is there's not much difference of having a relative in the school system, or taking a class and transferring schools. Sounds like you are trying to pick a fight on here, and you yourself need to "GET OVER IT." If you would read the rest of this thread, you girls aren't really of that much interest on here. I was just making the comment to some Lebanonites who wonder where all their players have gone.

And by the way, I'd rather not come visit either of you... :lol: You are some big girls who might try to hurt me. :lol:

Now that is classy. I bet you don't get many dates that way (or maybe you do!) :lol: