Lebanon Basketball

LHS_Blue_Devils

hey bluetick as we have talked about countless times every girl who playes for wilson central is zoned there or has parents in the school system. I can understand you being upset but no rules have been broken at all. Its all legal as bentoneric has said. Again Good Luck Lebanon i really hope yall find a great coach. I have to agree with some of the others i cant see sharpe as a builder of the program. I dont think it would hurt her to be an assistant a little bit longer. She has had great talent which shouldnt count agianst her at all. I just dont think this would be the right spot for her nor do i think she would be interested. Interviews start next week.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey bluetick as we have talked about countless times every girl who playes for wilson central is zoned there or has parents in the school system. I can understand you being upset but no rules have been broken at all. Its all legal as bentoneric has said. Again Good Luck Lebanon i really hope yall find a great coach. I have to agree with some of the others i cant see sharpe as a builder of the program. I dont think it would hurt her to be an assistant a little bit longer. She has had great talent which shouldnt count agianst her at all. I just dont think this would be the right spot for her nor do i think she would be interested. Interviews start next week.

My understanding is that interviews will begin when Spring break ends, which means March 27th. Has there been any kind of a list of applicants published in either the Democrat or the Wilson Post? What is the latest on the Hutto watch? :D

I saw where an EX Lebanon principal has applied for the Oakland Head Principal job. It was listed in the local paper on Sat. His name is Steve Malone. Anyone tell me anything about him? They said he was last at USJ and prior to that at LHS. How long was he at LHS, and what kind of job did he do?

He was there about 6 or 7 years and was a very good pricipal. Oakland would be getting a good administrator if he were hired. However, this thread is about the LHS girls basketball job so lets go back to that topic.

My understanding is that interviews will begin when Spring break ends, which means March 27th. Has there been any kind of a list of applicants published in either the Democrat or the Wilson Post? What is the latest on the Hutto watch? :lol:

My word Darkman you are eat up with Hutto aren't you? Are you really a one man fan club.....no wonder you hate Coach Thompson so much. Relax old buddy...his Dad filled out my taxes on Saturday...he is not interested in the Lebanon job...well at least not girls. By the way he lost in the first round of the state this year in MS. Thought you would like to know that for all you Thompson watchers.

Edited by Jakeleg Jake

My word Darkman you are eat up with Hutto aren't you? Are you really a one man fan club.....no wonder you hate Coach Thompson so much. Relax old buddy...his Dad filled out my taxes on Saturday...he is not interested in the Lebanon job...well at least not girls. By the way he lost in the first round of the state this year in MS. Thought you would like to know that for all you Thompson watchers.

I can asure you he is not the only one interested in knowing about what Hutto decides. When did Thompson coach at Lebanon ? I have been following LHS basketball for a while and that name doesn't ring a bell.

What does being interested in what Hutto is doing have to do with Thompson. I don't hate Thompson, but I do know that he has bounced from one place to another like a rubber ball. I didn't realize he was in MS. The last I heard he was in KY, but who knows because he moves so often. Since you seem to know so much about him why don't you list where all he has been and what his accomplishments were along the way? But if he isn't interested in the job why not just forget about him and concentrate on the people that are interested in the job? ;)

What does being interested in what Hutto is doing have to do with Thompson. I don't hate Thompson, but I do know that he has bounced from one place to another like a rubber ball. I didn't realize he was in MS. The last I heard he was in KY, but who knows because he moves so often. Since you seem to know so much about him why don't you list where all he has been and what his accomplishments were along the way? But if he isn't interested in the job why not just forget about him and concentrate on the people that are interested in the job? ;)

I don't know about all his accomplishments.....just that he has maybe 2 state appearences. I know his Dad and brother much better. The thing is there are alot of people here who respect his coaching ability and are interested in what he does....as far as the bouncing around thing...if he was not a good coach, teacher and person would he have anyplace to "bounce" to?

He falsified records to get job and once people find out his true character he is gone. Unfortunately school systems do not share information.

he didn't falsify anything.then outgoing super brent foster wanted him in the system. he had his degree but did not have a certificate. the powers to be knew this.the new super wouldn't allow this because of politics.he went back and got his certificate and this same super hired him back in the system 1 year later. now if he was that much of a thug would they have hired him back? i don't think so. get your facts straight. besides hutto has a few little secrets in his closet as well. that doesn't mean he is not a good coach and family man.